• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Nice one Frank. You must be counting the days.

And Christine ruing them!

Getting above and beyond customer service.
Top stuff from B&D Tyres...with added extra help from Penk

Anyone in Wolves ditch who you use for your car tyres and use these guys.

Cheers Stu, appreciate your comments, both on here and Facebook.

No worries sir. Top service deserves praise.

Dropped you the message yesterday evening in hope more than anything and for the problem to be sorted by 9.30 this morning without having to leave my house is superb stuff.

Yay,got my bike back off the train,after the lock stuck when I locked it on the train,did get stopped by the coppers while walking up to the station with a huge pair of bolt croppers,explained what I was doing and they waited on the platform with me,guard verified my story and off they went

3 weeks 3 days to fust match - I've not touched a drop since last game of last season

Had a cracking break in barmouth. only 3 nights, but the weather was fine, and I did absolutely fuck all but sit about and relax. Well needed.

Had a cracking break in barmouth. only 3 nights, but the weather was fine, and I did absolutely fuck all but sit about and relax. Well needed.

Glad you enjoyed it. It must be 20 years or more since we last visited Barmouth.

Barmouth is a good resort - used to stay with an ex workmate of my mum in Dolgellau, which is only a few miles inland of there, when I were a lad

Barmouths been heaving over the weekend,free buses must have had a lot to do with it! All traws Cymru (the green and white ones) T services are free weekends for the next 12 months,tell your friends if you know of anyone going to Wales,that's country wide,not just mid and North Wales

Really enjoyed Bala on Wednesday. Lovely part of the world (apart from us getting stuck behind a hay/straw truck for 50 miles on the way there, but what can you do)

Taking the family to Harlech in a couple of weeks. No doubt will pop into Barmouth too as we love it there.

Love the fact that you can see the sea, sand dunes, big hills, and forest all in one view.
Remember camping at shell island about 20 years ago too!

Back