• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

First series of blackadder

Miriam Margoyles, Peter Cook, Brian Blessed

Second series

Miranda Richardson, Stephen Fry (who became a regular), first appearances of Hugh Laurie and Rik Mayall, Tom Baker was in it

Loads more in the third and fourth series. But that’s because it was one of the greatest programmes ever made.

Tim Mcinnerny was excellent in Forth (cant remember if he was in previous series) and went to a Hollywood career didn't he?

Miriam was in the turnip episode in series two as well, Simon jones ( original Arthur Dent in hitchhikers guide) played Walter Raleigh

My poor Daughter has been through hell for the last couple of days (odd thing to be happy about I know...)

50+ hours of labour and 1 c- section later.....I am a Grandad as my Granddaughter finally arrives.
Congratulations to you and your family. Hope you have a bottle of something strong at home for your daughter when she gets out!

My poor Daughter has been through hell for the last couple of days (odd thing to be happy about I know...)

50+ hours of labour and 1 c- section later.....I am a Grandad as my Granddaughter finally arrives.
Sincerest congratulations and hope all are well :love:

Congratulations, hope they're both fine.

Never believed that Labour was as painful as a kick in the nuts. Mrs was always nagging me for another kid, I never once asked her for a kick in the nuts!

Belated congratulations to you all mate x

It's our 11th wedding anniversary today so we're off for a couple of days in York. Hotel and a meal booked for tonight and just a little time away for us. Really looking forward to it!
Many happy returns Mr Darlow. Hope you have a lovely time both.

I love it when your brain lands on something that's such a good idea.
Messing around with my strimmer trying to replace the bloody nylon thread carrier, it suddenly occurred to me....
Cable Ties! Wrap two or three thick cable ties around the rotating shaft. Bingo! They're not gonna snap so easily!
Thought I'd share that with you!

My 10 year old daughter has passed all her assessments for swimming and is now training to be a lifeguard.
yesterday she did 52 lengths of a full size pool.
Wow! So proud of her!
Took her 45 mins but only had 3 x 30 second breaks and at one stage she got a cramp in the right side of her chest, but she didnt tell the instructor, so he told her 'come on Susie, swim faster!'
52 lengths....
Absolute WOW!! moment!

Back