• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

My poor Daughter has been through hell for the last couple of days (odd thing to be happy about I know...)

50+ hours of labour and 1 c- section later.....I am a Grandad as my Granddaughter finally arrives.
Ah! The 3cm dilation problem rears its head again!!
Congratulations!

Anyway...

Last weekend I did the Archery GB Instructor course, have passed and received my accreditation to Archery GB. I can now run archery events and the Squadron is going to buy a load of equipment for me to instruct the Cadets with.

To save anyone making the joke, it adds a new string to my bow...

Anyway...

Last weekend I did the Archery GB Instructor course, have passed and received my accreditation to Archery GB. I can now run archery events and the Squadron is going to buy a load of equipment for me to instruct the Cadets with.

Those cuts to the armed forces are really biting eh? still if it was good enough for Crecy and Agincourt, it should be good enough now.

Many congratulations Stu! Hope mother and baby are doing well

Both doing very well.

Little Harlow certainly has some of my genes as all she wants to do is sleep. Seems part of the labour issue was she kept deciding to have a nap at important times. Essentially was hitting the snooze button "another 5 mins please"

wonderful news @Kenny & truly hope your daughter is well.
Much happiness to the whole family. Hope you all create wonderful memories together.

We had a very long labour when my eldest was born that ended up in a c section. Think he was just warm and comfortable.

Anyway...

That will be interesting watching them practice archery whilst wing walking...

Those cuts to the armed forces are really biting eh? still if it was good enough for Crecy and Agincourt, it should be good enough now.
Finally, those childhood days I spent playing Age of Empires 2 have paid off for me.

obviously not watched enough blackadder then...
Does it have as many delightful “oh look a young British actor before international fame!” moments as Sharpe?

Back