• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

This dear Johnny thread,isn't going to be too difficult for him,answers would be
Just do one with your soppiness!
Man up!
I don't have him down as a touchy feely type tbh,but I don't know him at all,so I might be wrong,I'm just basing it on his forum answers

What's happening on here tonight. Johnny Warnock described as a Gentleman and Pablo as a smart person.

Is the forum broke again?

For the record, I only made one of those statements.

What's happening on here tonight. Johnny Warnock described as a Gentleman and Pablo as a smart person.

Is the forum broke again?

Jinky's post had definite sexual undertones...

I was flattered, truly.

Got a new job,working on the ring and and ride,got to be better than industrial multi drop that I'm doing now with its stupid long hours and weekly law breaking!
Only downsides are its minimum wage,and I have to work in Sandwell,so I'm just off to book an appointment for my jabs being as its a foreign place

Play short mat indoor bowls during the winter & this season we have put a third team into the league's so have more opportunity of meaningful games - our1st game tonight with a maximum points haul & a score that outdid the other team from this club in the same league against the same opponents.

Very satisfying

I don't bowl in the winter mate. Quite like the break!
My bowls are in for a polish. Going to fetch them a week on saturday from the place doing them up. Had to find somewhere new, as the place I've always gone before is closed.

I don't bowl in the winter mate. Quite like the break!
My bowls are in for a polish. Going to fetch them a week on saturday from the place doing them up. Had to find somewhere new, as the place I've always gone before is closed.

This is as much for social reasons seeing as I am retired - stops me stagnating when the afternoons get dark early & only takes up a couple of hours twice a week.

Short mat bowls is a very different game - only about 40 ft run so a real delicacy of touch is needed - usually takes at least a week when the season changes back to outdoor to get used to the different format.

My boss getting my fence back up. I'll do less moaning about his Brexit views for a while now.

In this slump in form cheered up by my 60th birthday celebrations including being away with my kids and grandkids enjoying an extended weekend in Malvern for fun and japes. My big pressie is a speedway experience, 'ride and skid it' which should be fun.....if a little painful

Back