• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

' Do you want to read over these pages of Sales Agreement '

' Nahhh just gizz the pen '

:breakdance:

Even though I work in a tech heavy industry, I love that I still get amazed by the most simple stuff. The fact that JD Sports have a screen to say when your shoes have been picked and are in the lift down to the shop floor BLEW MY MIND!

Nice apart from the horrible white sole.

We are going to get Belle an Echo Dot for Christmas and have noticed this morning that they are only £24.99. That's an unexpected saving!

Echos are only £54.99 too!

Might get one of each.

Have a good International Mens Day today men.

If you need to talk to anybody at anytime, do it, it's not manly to button up and get on with it. Talk to somebody, you can even drop me a PM if you really want to!

He could have his own "Ask Johnny" thread if he wanted. Like the column Danny Dyer used to "write" for Zoo.

You tell me, you lived nearer there than I ever have...

Echos are only £54.99 too!

Might get one of each.

I’m looking for another echo spot or two, and another Phillips hue colour starter pack, plus hopefully an iPad from my Black Friday. I hated it for a couple of years, but now I’m planned and know what I’m looking out for, I can appreciate it!

Rugeley had a wall built round it in the 70's so we never got to experience other cultures

Rugeley had a wall built round it in the 70's so we never got to experience other cultures

Rugeley lies within the coverage areas of the West Midland regional stations, like Heart and Planet Rock, Touch FM and Signal 1 in Stoke-on-Trent. BBC Local Radio is covered by BBC WM from Birmingham on 95.6 FM, though reception is not good, and in some parts, BBC Radio Stoke on 94.6 FM is better received.

Looks like they tried broadcasting propaganda your way like the Cubans, well done for holding out man.

Have a good International Mens Day today men.

If you need to talk to anybody at anytime, do it, it's not manly to button up and get on with it. Talk to somebody, you can even drop me a PM if you really want to!

new sub-forum alert!

Dear Johnny

Help, I'm so much love with David Tennant I've tried to stop by pretending that he's a terrorist. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Troubled

Stourbridge

Back