• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Good on you. Much better on the sewer network than using wet wipes :)

Happy to be back at Estadio da Luz with the Benfiquistas! Its been an eventful week for Benfica - on Wed it emerged that the manager had been sacked, only for the President of the club to come out in the press to reverse the decision. Very odd. Definitely some ulterior motives going on. Had a great time at the game, 1st half was absolutely awful, but second half, we saw 4 goals for Benfica go in at our end as we were sitting behind the goal in the first row.

47494715_10156176813972635_8954541985029423104_o.jpg

47257327_10156174781532635_6153846549211250688_o.jpg

47345227_10156684043078796_1086664659039158272_n.jpg

Today it has been 1 month of being Mr and Mrs jelly. Seeing as almost everyone I know never thought I'd be married (including my mom, who decided to have that conversation with my wife immediately after the ceremony!), it's been a surprising month.

For me, I've never been happier. Each day has been a vindication of the decision to marry. The only regret I have is not asking her sooner.

Wearing a ring is really odd though (I've never worn any jewelry).
View attachment 2277

I have finally discovered the delights of pumpkin spice first-hand.

Tbf anything which can make pumpkin taste good / taste of anything must be awesome.

Tbf anything which can make pumpkin taste good / taste of anything must be awesome.

Pumpkin is nice tossed in a little oil, seasoned with salt and pepper and roasted. Tastes good :)

Pumpkin is nice tossed in a little oil, seasoned with salt and pepper and roasted. Tastes good :)
But does it taste of anything other than salt, pepper and roasting!? Used to make pumpkin soup until i realised it tasting of nothing but the seasoning.

But does it taste of anything other than salt, pepper and roasting!? Used to make pumpkin soup until i realised it tasting of nothing but the seasoning.

Yeah it's got a kind of an earthy taste to it.

First day of a week off work, the dog is curled up at my side and and the film 'Waterloo' is on.

I'm a happy content bunny :)

Bit of a surreal afternoon for me...but brilliant, works 'do' with a meal and a few beers/wines all free, then walked up to my daughters to get a lift home and spent the last hour and half with my granddaughter playing the 'Dawn Patrol' (disneys Jungle Book).....'In A Military Style'

might rename myself clarence...

in recent days have been looking after a foreign (EU) student who has effectively been robbed by some cunts. Really felt for her when I met her, they've taken advantage.
she was desperate to meet british people and explore the culture, and some cunts manipulated her and swindled her out of cash.
fortunately we have police contacts, and they passed on my report and the police have contacted me asking for the students details to catch these "vile creatures".
Plus managed to access some money to pay for the girls flight home. Called her in to tell her, and she explained a coach would be fine, as it is cheaper, plus she'll get to see more of the UK.

I did apologise to her for her experience of dubious british people. I also explained we're not all brexit supporters! She replied telling me she called in for advice, but was given hope, which was more than she expected. She wouldn't have been able to get home otherwise.

I was quite humbled by meeting her.

Back