• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Dury Duty

OddCommonBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

That's work done until 3rd January. Thank fucking fuck. Such a weight off, and now I can enjoy a long break.

I finished yesterday. Not back in til January 7th. I really need this break.

26 minutes to go.

Not that I'm counting.

Some FUCKER just booked a meeting at 12, so I shall be unable to go to the boozer until 12.30

This is intolerable. Its like they know nothing about me.

I finished at 12pm today and won't be back until the 7th Jan at the earliest.

Woot woot and all that.

Our end of year stock take is being audited today so we're just waiting for the bastard auditor to fuck off. HURRY UP.

Shortest day today. In your fucking face, darkness!

I hate the loooooong nights. Can't wait until it improves. Leave in the morning in the dark. Arrive at work in the dark. Leave work in the dark. Fucking depressing.

Work done until Jan 2nd :icon_biggrin:

Finished for good 3 years & 4 days ago - so now have to look at the diary to see what day it is

Cannot believe that that time has gone this quick - I need Stephen Hawking back to explain why time speeds up as you age!

Finished for good 3 years & 4 days ago - so now have to look at the diary to see what day it is

Cannot believe that that time has gone this quick - I need Stephen Hawking back to explain why time speeds up as you age!

If you hadn't of typed it I would have called you a liar and argued it was only last year !!

Back