• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

After nearly 10 months of working my arse off and thinking i was going to fail I've failing picked up my first decent contract in what's no longer my new job :)

Not massive, but this it's a very good start.

Well done Tredman. Hope this gives you the confidence and belief to keep at it and build on the success

Well done Tredman. Hope this gives you the confidence and belief to keep at it and build on the success

Thanks darlo, feel like I'm going to get there now, its been a huge weight on my mind for the past month or two.

In retrospect taking a new job, with what is effectively a startup, while having a new baby wasn't my most well thought out decision, hopefully worth it in the end though.

Just found out I've been awarded a 'Global Spotlight Award' for excellence. There are only 5 dished out per year, out of 1500 employees.

3 grand, tax free, plus a week of activities - last year the winners got things like a days driving at Brands Hatch and dinner at Gordon Ramsays. Kerching.

Just found out I've been awarded a 'Global Spotlight Award' for excellence. There are only 5 dished out per year, out of 1500 employees.

3 grand, tax free, plus a week of activities - last year the winners got things like a days driving at Brands Hatch and dinner at Gordon Ramsays. Kerching.

Services to forum upgrades?

A bloke in our offices got given an "Extra Mile" award. He's one of the most miserable workshy cunts in the place! Always saying "living the dream!" sarcastically at work.

A bloke in our offices got given an "Extra Mile" award. He's one of the most miserable workshy cunts in the place! Always saying "living the dream!" sarcastically at work.

You work with Vis?

(sorry Vizzles and well played sir)

A bloke in our offices got given an "Extra Mile" award. He's one of the most miserable workshy $#@!s in the place! Always saying "living the dream!" sarcastically at work.

Well there you go,I've just realised bear is the bloke I annoy at work*

*im not really

It's actually how I often am. The thing I'm most pleased with is that I've got away with it.

I'd always assumed you were either drinking or stuck on a train is the award for either of those ?

Fundamentally when I'm not drinking I get very angry about the fact, so I get a bit belligerent about getting others to do work - that I then take credit for.

So theres a lesson there.

In less than 24 hours I'll be heading to the airport to pick me sister up who's coming to visit for a week!! :)

Im off to Cannock tomorrow to pick my son up so we can spend the weekend together

Doing my 'good deed' for the week - gives me an internal glow

Spent 2 hrs jet washing the back patio of an older female friend (that's not a euphemism, merely a paved area behind her bungalow :icon_smile: & yes there are older people than me, particularly in this county!)

At least now she can go out there in the winter months without much risk of slipping & breaking bones.

Spent 2 hrs jet washing the back patio of an older female friend (that's not a euphemism, merely a paved area behind her bungalow :icon_smile: & yes there are older people than me, particularly in this county!)

At least now she can go out there in the winter months without much risk of slipping & breaking bones.

Really you have to take away one of the few pleasures I have ?

Two hours to jet wash a patio? Where was this, Buckingham Palace?

After yesterdays disappointment, today had a fantastic day riding my bike round Wales on our motorcycle clubs last run of the year

Back