• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I pitched at a Dragon's Den type event on Tuesday, just found out we were successful :)

AI control of wastewater pumping and treatment..

Easy on the sexy talk in the middle of the day, please.

Software that detects and gets rid of shit could be useful forum plugin tbf

Means an end to your "sale" threads in PTG I suppose. Sign me up!

Me too!

I'd like to say that sounds interesting Tredman but I'd be lying. Fair play to making that sound interesting.

Ha, its my bag. I do do clean water too, buts that a bit boring if I'm honest.

Oi, I've had deals agreed for salah, kane and kdb this season. Not as sexy as johansson for ream, but that's a tough deal to beat tbf. And Johnny no trade can suck my piles

This little chap will be moving in on Friday

42177542_10156801490459443_5382977143091232768_n.jpg

Somehow during a discussion on names the wild card option was approved by the wife, so say hello to little Nuno (Espirito Spaniel) the Cocker Spaniel

Is Nuno a Working or Show Cocker Kenny?
Still disappointed in myself that I didn't think of Jarvis for ours until it was too late.

(stupid forum and its knackered quoting...)

Edit: I was wrong..parents working Cockers

At the office in Holland and have just been wandering around the old town. Lovely place with lovely weather, so much more relaxed than a lot of UK towns.

Just got back from a wedding in Germany (interesting if you don't speak the language) but I must say Bat Teinach in the Black Forest are one of the most enchanting places I've ever visited !

originally posted by kenny:
Somehow during a discussion on names the wild card option was approved by the wife, so say hello to little Nuno (Espirito Spaniel) the Cocker Spaniel

Our cat has been named Ruben, as the only option I was given was the name.
The fact that the cat is female is not relevant...

Back