• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Can't the cat be 'gender fluid' isn't that the latest 'in thing' ?

Can't the cat be 'gender fluid' isn't that the latest 'in thing' ?
Only for people who don't identify as either male or female. If that doesn't apply to you, don't worry about it.

Excellent news wish him happy birthday from us :)

That year has flown by James... Happy birthday to junior

It truly has. Never believed it until I became a parent. It’s been a terrible year but he’s my special little man and have always remained positive. I can play up to perceptions of being stupid or an idiot on here but in reality I’m just a quiet happy person who loves his son.

DnoL3sUX4AAKjCw

I’m very aware of my receeding hairline

James - happy birthday to the 'little one'

They are brilliant at that age (apart from the occasional emissions from either end!)

Enjoy this time & take pictures so that you can embarrass them when they are 17

Happy anniversary to Squeeze. Six years the poor lady has put up with me. Some form of medal is probably in order...

Happy anniversary to Squeeze. Six years the poor lady has put up with me. Some form of medal is probably in order...
Happy anniversary guys - some amusing Facebook posts appeared on my memories page from that day!!

Medal for the 6 years marriage....surely an honour from the Queen for nearly 10 years living with you and 11 years together?

Happy Anniversary to you both

PS - Special wishes from this young lady as well

assistant-referee-sian-massey-lifts-the-flag-during-the-barclays-picture-id954322020

No idea why my post this morning went in the birthday thread, but it belongs here:
In our bowls league we beat the team in 2nd on friday night. One of our better players dropped out the day before, so we had a weakened team.
I went on last against their best player. started terribly, but somehow pulled it back, and managed to win 21-20! It meant we went 13 points clear.
On saturday we bettered their result by 1 point, which means we're 14 clear with only 12 to play for.

Happy days! :happy:

Three days bed rest, doctor's orders!!!

It won't stop the emails and calls, but it's gonna be awesome, all the same.

Three days bed rest, doctor's orders!!!

It won't stop the emails and calls, but it's gonna be awesome, all the same.
Agreed, nothing better. Had norovirus last year and quarantined myself for 3 days away from work and kids. Was awesome.

I've been and fetched supplies, downloaded some decent films and organised a dog walker for the beast. No half measures.

Forgot I had today and tomorrow off until 5:30am this morning. Just got to put up with an eye test and then the extended weekend is mine.

After nearly 10 months of working my arse off and thinking i was going to fail I've failing picked up my first decent contract in what's no longer my new job :)

Not massive, but this it's a very good start.

Back