• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Im happy to be getting lubricated. Or is that inebriated. Either will be fine after the day ive had.

In a weird parallel universe role reversal type thing, I've been headhunted for a job with the company my Dad used to work for!

Totally out of the blue and not referred by my Dad or anything!

In a weird parallel universe role reversal type thing, I've been headhunted for a job with the company my Dad used to work for!

Totally out of the blue and not referred by my Dad or anything!

That was how the Amazon thing was for me! It's a strange feeling.

Mr Penguin is better.

I finally get a picture taken with The Naked Cowboy.

Niece erected her first ever tent and is sleeping peacefully in it in Maryland.

When you are looking forward to getting into bed after a hectic day, and knowing you can have a lie in.

The staff at The Hilton, so helpful, pleasant,and obviously enjoy their job, unlike the staff next door at Hampton Inn.

Mr Penguin was just able to name 5 of the Wolves players. He's also using a Wolves pen to do the crossword.

Huge step in the right direction.

Daughter #1 just got an A in her GCSE media studies which she took two years early. Very proud of her.

Step son has just got his exam results.... The subjects that he is doing in 6th form he got.... Maths A*, English Lit A, History A, and for Sociology they look at his Science results which were Biology B, Chemistry B and Physics A
Really pleased for him and proud of the work he has put in.
He also got another A, 2 Bs and a C

Congrats to both SLA and Darlo!

Passed the first interview with Amazon, got the second tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Next Summer. Already booked up with visitors :)

Back