• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

At final interview stage for two roles out of the three I applied for. I can almost *smell* the gardening leave...

A pretty dismal week, but tomorrow is match day. Good times.

First home Saturday 3pm since March 7th.

We only have one more until the middle of October as well.

Yep I'm off too. Looking forward to it. Seems ages since I was at Molineux.

Same! I can't wait, bought tickets yesterday :)

I'm happy about matchdays.I love matchdays,even though I can't be there. Have a good day all. 2-0 Wolves.

:wolves: :wolves: :wolves: :wolves:

Getting a decent (read, minimum) wage and tips! Always nice to get a tidy weekly bonus.

Getting a decent (read, minimum) wage and tips! Always nice to get a tidy weekly bonus.

Without a doubt the best and worst part of the industry. You can work your ass off on a table, going above and beyond, and the customer might leave nothing yet the tables where you expect to get nothing, leave €50.

When I worked in a hotel I was getting between €100-300 a week in tips.

After months of chemo and treatment our dear friend Amy has been given the all clear.

Amy 1 - 0 Cancer

September forecast, supposed to be even better than August :)

People who rub you up the wrong way. Just erase them :)

Niece flying home today after a Summer here that has given her confidence and plans for the future :)

Got hold of a Britsburgh flag :)

I feel healthier than I have in years :)

For his age, Mr Penguins stamina :)

Playing me records. Proper records!, like in the olden days,on a record player!! :)

Evenings with no TV. Fucking love 'em :)

We are a month closer to Christmas :) :)

Going Go-Kart racing. God help the others on the track at the same time as me!! :icon_lol:

Going Go-Kart racing. God help the others on the track at the same time as me!! :icon_lol:

I may be shit behind a wheel of a car, and destructive driving a John Deere tractor but christ I'm bloody good at knocking people off a track!

I got thrown off a go-kart track at a Haven holiday resort once for "being too aggressive". Some slowcoach kept blocking me and wouldn't let me pass, so I bumped him off the track. Pussies.

Back