• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I have a hilarious image in my head of Bear ramming a bunch of terrified kids off a go-kart track

I got thrown off a go-kart track at a Haven holiday resort once for "being too aggressive". Some slowcoach kept blocking me and wouldn't let me pass, so I bumped him off the track. Pussies.

:icon_lol:

Fortunately for the older kids here they went back to school yesterday, but I did give the bloke in the Kenny Chesney T shirt some hommer.

The book ive put together for our upcoming W/A. Even found out the flight tickets, dinner menu's, old telegrams, and flowers off the cake. But the best thing, with a bit of detective work I've found Marie who was a witness at our wedding in Barbados.

Its Labor Day long weekend. Ribfest, music festival, and a beer tent. Just take along a blanket :) :)

A lovely day for a bike ride.

Although these new padded biking shorts feel like i'm wearing 4 sanitary towels. Jumbo sized ones at that.

Getting into holiday mode. On Tuesday it's time to cash in the wife's 40th Birthday pressie and fook off to Dubai.

Flicking between cricket & rugby with a nice glass of Argentinian Malbec on the go, not bad for a non football weekend.

Watching Halifax vs Salford. No flicking needed. Top sport.

I'm sure Sky broadcasts there. Don't the Wizards still compete in the Midlands RL?

Happy Anniversary Trev. Hope you and Mrs Rovert have a great day

This weekend. It's been brilliant - nice to be spoiled a bit by those closest to me for my birthday!

And the GF met my parents last night for the first time. They got on brilliantly as I knew they would.

Back