• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Cheers. I am definitely taking credit

Really !!! Your daughter achieved an A in an exam and I've read all your posts for the last five years !
You cannot take credit under any circumstances :)

Tell her well done from me !

Absolutely crying with laughter. We've got a new 17 year old customer assistant starting his first full day today. He was so nervous, stuttering, hands shaking, the lot. We stick all our new starts straight on a till at first, unfortunately this one was so nervous that he vomited into an open till. :icon_lol:

There was so much money in there, all the notes are ruined and the coins are still floating around in half digested cheerios because nobody wants to touch it. :icon_lol:

The look on the face of the customer he was serving. :icon_lol:

Absolutely crying with laughter. We've got a new 17 year old customer assistant starting his first full day today. He was so nervous, stuttering, hands shaking, the lot. We stick all our new starts straight on a till at first, unfortunately this one was so nervous that he vomited into an open till. :icon_lol:

There was so much money in there, all the notes are ruined and the coins are still floating around in half digested cheerios because nobody wants to touch it. :icon_lol:

The look on the face of the customer he was serving. :icon_lol:

Oh brilliant...Poor guy

Fellow Wolves fans. At the end of a shit day, you can still have a loff :)

Me new biking buddy. For pushing me when I feel like stopping. For encouragement when I need it. For telling me I can when I really think I can't. For making it fun and not a chore.For helping me get the top of me legs to look in the same shape as me calves! :)

Been working in Google for 1 year today, and I got the official letter approving my salary increase!

Happy that I turned down the 2 weeks of silence. Not sure Mr Penguin is so happy though.

Feeling a bit better in myself today. Not been on form for a few weeks, but had a decent day today.

Not been myself for a bit with work stresses. Apologies to anyone if I've been short or off colour with them recently. Hoping I'll feel a bit more positive for a while.

Keep ya pecker up Jellybean, i'm sure all will work out for the better in time.

I can get into my wedding dress. Now to get it cleaned so I can wear it in 2 weeks time :icon_lol:

Feeling a bit better in myself today. Not been on form for a few weeks, but had a decent day today.

Not been myself for a bit with work stresses. Apologies to anyone if I've been short or off colour with them recently. Hoping I'll feel a bit more positive for a while.

hope you solve it LJ, you seem like a top and fun guy...fuck those coward cunts that coulnt even face you..bastards, you will turn good in the end though!

Good luck with the job hunt LJ. Some people have no spine so balls to 'em.

Stitches out & dressings off the injured hand.

Have made a bit of a mess of it, but seeing properly now how big the cut was am happy as could have been a lot worse.

(PS - hope something decent comes out off this awful situation for you LJ)

Thanks folks. Your support is much appreciated, as well as humbling.

Back