• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Oooh excellent - and it's 20% of the official price? Got a link?

You're a gent - thanks mate. I'll grab a couple I think.

Free P&P, 14 day money back guarantee on the off chance it doesn't work (no reason why it wouldn't though), it's a no brainer.

£15 for the exact same thing that has completely worn out inside a year of owning it, just through normal use, I don't think so.

Free P&P, 14 day money back guarantee on the off chance it doesn't work (no reason why it wouldn't though), it's a no brainer.

£15 for the exact same thing that has completely worn out inside a year of owning it, just through normal use, I don't think so.

It says they're official ones which is worth the risk. As you say, if it doesn't work I'll just get a refund. I'm sick of carrying the only lead I have everywhere I go!

You could always decide to acquire a better quality phone with some battery life that will last & that aren't designed to break after 13 months y'know...

I'm very happy with the phone I have and buying some cheap cables that work alleviates one of the few issues I do have with it.

Does it actually work though? Loads of them won't unless it's an official cable. Total pain in the arse.

Careful Ian,
I left my 'original' on the train and made many enquiries on a lead for my laptop. Best quote? €19.
Original genuine article €50.
No brainer indeed!
So I got it and found out that yes, whilst it works fine, it didn't actually charge the laptop!
It was minus a pin. So the first time in a company, I unplugged it to use elsewhere and... it died in two mins.
Bought a proper one which works fine!!

My phone lasts a week once charged.
Granted it ain't a brilliant phone, & I'm not online on it at all.
It amazes me how often people seem to need/want to charge their phones!

I use mine a lot. Too much, in fact. But it's bloody useful.

Mine's in use constantly as it's for both business and personal use. Battery life inevitably takes a caning. Also if people are wrong on the internet I get to correct them on the go.

Sorry Ian, I thought you were on about laptops, using it outside in the sun and is your lead long enough, blah blah.
Didn't look back far enough to see you'd gone onto phones.

But seeing as you're on about phones and battery life, get a power pack. Brilliant!
Got mine of EBay for about €17 and get at least 2 full charges off it. Take it anywhere and everywhere.

Mr Penguin on holiday and so far it's been enjoyable and very pleasant.

Mind you, we are only 5 hours into it.

Comprehensive win in the Handicap singles bowls comp tonight & puts me into the semi final which was my min target - reet chuffed.

Anything from here on in is a bonus, but would love to win through to the final as all club comps finals are played over the same weekend & is a bit of a showpiece event in the season

Comprehensive win in the Handicap singles bowls comp tonight & puts me into the semi final which was my min target - reet chuffed.

Anything from here on in is a bonus, but would love to win through to the final as all club comps finals are played over the same weekend & is a bit of a showpiece event in the season

Well done Mr Parkin.
I'd love to be bowling again.
Good luck for the rest of the comp.

Speaking of sporting success, I did a kayak race in a double boat with my wife down in Bradford on Avon on Sunday and we won in our division. I've never seen her so excited, which probably doesn't say much for my prowess as a lover! Still, good to see her so happy.

Not a massive fan of hot weather as you all know, but thoroughly enjoying a pint in my local's beer garden. So much so it'd be a waste not to have another. Getting up at 5am to sort out my work paid off in the end...

Back