• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

It is Mark, I don't think doing it on your own would be much fun and we had a laugh in our team.

The guy who came third decided to do it again though and he was on his own!

Mental!

There was a few guys did the men's health thing round Derby or Notts a couple of years ago. Think they spent a few months going go the gym at lunch time to train for it and stuff then had a night on the piss afterwards.

Seems like laugh, got a few mates who've done marathons and stuff and I sort of envy the challenge but think this sort of thing would suit me better.

Weather forecast for tomorrow is now dry!
mega happy, as off to blenheim palace to see penguin Cafe & Ludovico Einaudi, & it's an outdoor show!

Getting to see pics of Niece's bon voyage party as it's happening. Makes me feel like im there in a way. In spirit anyway.

My cousin had her fiftieth last night and the party also covered off her eldest daughter's twenty-first. A superb family get together and evening. Lovely to see a lot of people I haven't seen in some moons and have a cracking time together.

Just wit until Wed onwards. Temps of 27C+ until the weekend

Half the road may have collapsed and ended up in my garden, the purchased stone may have ended up being washed away down the creek,parts of my garden may look like they have been hit by a tsunami, I may have had water in my basement,but ya know what, who cares. These things can all be replaced, and there are far more greater things in life to fret over than these things.

Today is a new day and we have blue skies.

I was wondering what to do with myself tonight (empty house, not much food in until tomorrow night) when I got a text inviting me to a BBQ at a mate's house later. My first of the year I think. And they're absolutely amazing cooks - it won't be bog standard burgers/hot dogs.

Marvellous.

I was wondering what to do with myself tonight (empty house, not much food in until tomorrow night) when I got a text inviting me to a BBQ at a mate's house later. My first of the year I think. And they're absolutely amazing cooks - it won't be bog standard burgers/hot dogs.

Marvellous.

What's the address, out of interest??

Chuffed my new iPhone cable has turned up today, only ordered it off eBay on Friday night. 20% of the retail price as well, fuck you Apple for thinking you can charge fifteen fucking pounds for a bloody wire.

Chuffed my new iPhone cable has turned up today, only ordered it off eBay on Friday night. 20% of the retail price as well, fuck you Apple for thinking you can charge fifteen fucking pounds for a bloody wire.

Does it actually work though? Loads of them won't unless it's an official cable. Total pain in the arse.

It is an official cable. And yes it does work.

Back