• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Or if you're travelling to that neck of the woods, take a left on the M27 and go to West Wittering instead. Much, much nicer then Bournemouth (but not a town or city).

Nonsense. Don't listen to him Dan. I like WW, but it's busy, often very windy, and when the tide comes in you've got about 2ft of beach to play with. Southbourne is where it's at for the true South Coast afficionado.

As it's the mother in law that's taking us and booked the hotel, I guess we go where she tells us to! I think the hotel's near Boscombe which looks like it's next to Southbourne so we'll check it out.

As it's the mother in law that's taking us and booked the hotel, I guess we go where she tells us to! I think the hotel's near Boscombe which looks like it's next to Southbourne so we'll check it out.

Naff all in terms of decent pubs in Bournemouth by the way - but the Asda by the train station had a very good and cheap range of bottles ales.

Yes, it's quite good for food. Haven't been down there for a while but last time I was, we went to a South Indian/Sri Lankan restaurant called something cheesy like Dosa World. Doesn't look much but the food was great. There was quite a nice alternative vibe about the town - like Portland by the sea! (Portland Oregon, of course, not Portland Dorset, which actually is Portland by the sea.)

6th - 10th for me, Butlins Minehead with the grandchildren, keepin my fingers crossed and checking every 14 day forecast that's going every couple of hours.

Same! Me and the missus are off to Cork for a few days, hoping for good weather as its been glorious here on weekdays for the last month, but crap at the weekends.

Naff all in terms of decent pubs in Bournemouth by the way - but the Asda by the train station had a very good and cheap range of bottles ales.

Chaplins Cellar Bar seems to be my best bet. On the website I can see a pic of some bottles of Einstok which I recall Lycan raving about recently.

Chaplins Cella Bar seems to be my best bet. On the website I can see a pic of some bottles of Einstok which I recall Lycan raving about recently.

Ooh yes. Meant to be very nice. Made with the purest water in the world, or sutin.

Bournemouth is great. Went there a few years ago. Lovely garden near the sea front too.

It's currently 34 °C in Cyprus, so Mark may well appreciate 30 °C here...

Just checked the weather for our holiday in The Algarve. Solid 28-30℃ all week. That'll do.

It's currently 34 °C in Cyprus, so Mark may well appreciate 30 °C here...
It's all the same to me when it passes 20, never need anything hotter.
"High temperatures, particularly across southern Britain". Not a bad week to be going to the south coast by the looks of it!
Hopefully Derbyshire will veto it's right to sunny weather in order to ensure tip-top weather for your holiday. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_6PdkKqB2I

Whilst I'm sure many of you wont understand the implications of this, that's a Warlord Titan at 1.10 in the video :yikes::cool:

Today the model up for pre-order and friend is buying it for his collection.

99560108140_MarsPatternWarlordTitanBody16.jpg

Never thought I'd see the day. Wow.

I have a connection, if only for a little while :)

Back