• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Essington Fruit farm dinners - less than £20 with soft drinks and great food. Makes me feel a bit younger too as usually only mrs fizzwolf under my age dining in there
Their sausages are ace!

We get our Christmas meat from Essington. Never eaten in the cafe though, I always thought it was a bit pricey.

The Penguins have Brassard. :cool:

Got good feelings in me water for the possible 3 Stanley Cup wins on the trot :)

Anyone tried Bacon Jam, if you haven't, then you need to. Bloody lovely. If an orgasm was to be described as a food, then it would be Bacon Jam :)

Deeply 'sad' post coming up...

Amsterdam airport have new hand luggage scanners meaning you don't have to take your laptop, ipad, kindle, kitchen sink out of your bad - just send the bag through. It's utterly brilliant, no queues at all and I've gone from train station to pub in 20 minutes!

That I have found somewhere locally that can repair my favourite coat (as the press stud fastenings have buggered themselves up) at very limited cost thus saving me from having to replace - small pleasures are sometimes as important as large ones!

'Just a minute' on radio 4 with 3 expert protagonists - Giles Brandreth, Stephen Fry & Paul Merton (+ Jan Ravens to make up the four)

A sumptuous half hour of radio

Planning out S-Bahn/U-Bahn journeys.

Yeah, I'm a sad bastard sometimes.

My trips are always easy
B'ham to Frankfurt
ICE train to Karlsruhe
Taxi to hotel

sorted :)

MY only gripe is how Lufthansa are always delayed but if you fly with BA you have the epic walk the length of Frankfurt airport !

I hate Frankfurt airport. It's far too big. And still somehow they manage to have nothing of any interest to do in there.

I hate Frankfurt airport. It's far too big. And still somehow they manage to have nothing of any interest to do in there.
Fucking hell yes. Spent 8 hours in there on Saturday.

Charles de Gaul is a good airport, last time I was there they had PS4 units set up with FIFA 17 on it, thought it was a nice touch. Ended up having a few epic games with a kid while waiting to board. Good bars and travel options into central Paris too.

Singapore is the best airport I have ever visited. Denver is very good as well.

I think the worst I have ever experienced is Athens. St Lucia Hewanorra is "quaint"

Rhodes airport was fucking dreadful although I believe they have improved it significantly since I was there in 2001.

I'm not a Heathrow fan I must say.

I'll let budget Ryanair spots like Lübeck off, you get what you pay for there.

Singapore is the best airport I have ever visited. Denver is very good as well.

I think the worst I have ever experienced is Athens. St Lucia Hewanorra is "quaint"

Chania in Crete is like Athens, only smaller and hotter and less organised. It is hell.

Back