• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

I can't do lie ins, once I'm awake I have to get up.

I'm usually the same, but my alarm goes off at 2:30am everyday, turned them off last night as I wasn't gonna go to work today as it's sunday I thought bugger it...
Woke up at a late 8:30am! :)

I'm usually the same, but my alarm goes off at 2:30am everyday, turned them off last night as I wasn't gonna go to work today as it's sunday I thought bugger it...
Woke up at a late 8:30am! :)

2.30 am!! No wonder you really really like lie ins.

DW's last minute help. I think we stand a chance! :)

Will share the prize ( which has been raised much higher than bragging rights and a bag of scratchings)

Watched the match with Mr P, after about 5 minutes;

' Who is that with a bit of an afro going on? '

' Helder Costa '

' Who? '

' HELDER COSTA '

' Fucking HeleCopter?? '

' Fuck off ' :icon_lol:

' Well stop mumbling! '

I Know his hearing ay as good as It was but fuck me!

Think I've put this on here before but, Maynards Wine Gums. It's like, ' I'll just have another one '

7 later.....

Think I've put this on here before but, Maynards Wine Gums. It's like, ' I'll just have another one '

7 later.....

Jaffa Cakes have the same effect on me. I am terrible with them. Seriously greedy. I once got one of those yard long Jaffa Cake boxes for Christmas, opened it with my presents in the morning and I'd eaten the lot by lunchtime without offering any of them to my family. I didn't even realise I was scoffing them.

I don't buy them anymore. #coldturkey

But do you eat all the cake bit and leave the jelly til last??

But do you eat all the cake bit and leave the jelly til last??

I don't think so as that just sounds weird but I can't be sure. I'm not consciously eating them. It just sort of happens.

I don't think so as that just sounds weird but I can't be sure. I'm not consciously eating them. It just sort of happens.

Haha. 17 is the world record. You should try it

Edit: in 1 minute. Don't want you thinking you've already broken it by 10 fold

Jaffa Cakes have the same effect on me. I am terrible with them. Seriously greedy. I once got one of those yard long Jaffa Cake boxes for Christmas, opened it with my presents in the morning and I'd eaten the lot by lunchtime without offering any of them to my family. I didn't even realise I was scoffing them.

I don't buy them anymore. #coldturkey

:icon_lol: That's some greedy fucker Jaffa eating there Langers!

With the wine gums, I put one in, chew it twice, and then swallow it! I bet if I looked the other end some wouldn't even have teeth marks in. Something about the texture, not particularly the flavour as I don't find them all that fruity.

I put 16 Chewits in once, Blackberry flavour. Never seen so much saliva produced in all your life!

Fucking hell :icon_lol:

No, I couldn't do that and I won't even attempt it.

Essington Fruit farm dinners - less than £20 with soft drinks and great food. Makes me feel a bit younger too as usually only mrs fizzwolf under my age dining in there

Back