• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Pancakes.Topped with a little maple syrup, sliced banana, berries, sliced almonds and a squirt of cream. Delicious.

Yet a little bit of honey in a drink is too sweet for you?

Yet a little bit of honey in a drink is too sweet for you?

I know odd. Can take the taste of sweetness more in me food than me drinks. In tea I have half a sachet of sweetener, coffee no sugar, don't add anything to my hot chocolate other than water, can't stand anything like Baileys, or any other creamy sweet shit and prefer red wine over anything else, drier the better.

Do you have 3 sugars in your tea?? ( or have I mixed you up with someone else)

Not really. I love a cup of tea more than coffee and I have the same sugars in both.

Juju Smith- Schuster's name. Got a lovely ring to it
Steelers trying to come back, time and time again today

That sausage and tomato sarnie I've just eaten.

I'm in Murphy's bar at Schipol airport (best airport pub ever, FACT) and the guy say next to me at the bar is stoned out of his mind - talking incredibly loud and laughing at everything. Good job he's not getting annoyed at me laughing at him.

I'm in Murphy's bar at Schipol airport (best airport pub ever, FACT) and the guy say next to me at the bar is stoned out of his mind - talking incredibly loud and laughing at everything. Good job he's not getting annoyed at me laughing at him.

I'd laugh if he's sitting next to you on the plane!!

Hmm, didnt think of that. He sounds like a 'fackin cockney ' so hope not.

:icon_lol:

Think I might sound a bit anti social here but I cant stand it when the person next to you on a plane journey insists on keeping on talking to you. Even me own husband tends to keep it to minimal chat! :icon_lol:

Think I might sound a bit anti social here but I cant stand it when the person next to you on a plane journey insists on keeping on talking to you. Even me own husband tends to keep it to minimal chat! :icon_lol:
Definitely, there's nothing worse. My routine is always put earphones in (even if switched off) before you sit down - that usually keep contact to a minimum :)

Just people on planes annoy me.

From the restless - up every 5 mins to get something from their bag in the overhead locker to the people sat in front who slam their seat into full recline...cheers, I wanted to wear the drink that was on my table and watch the movie at a bastard stupid angle anyway.

I always get the ones with weak bladders, or up and down doing leg exercises for fear of blood clots, or a kid that wants to be anywhere but strapped in its seat on an 8 hour flight, or the elderly person who is going to visit family and you end up knowing more about theirs than you do your own.

Love night flights best, just put the blanket over your head and stay lost in your own thoughts :)

Nearly missed my plane last time I was in there.

Back