• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

No Parkin, they'm all jed. Tank sold.

Well seeing as how you are moving back then that's probably for the best (plus most of those in the last episode of Blue Planet 2 were so far down in the ocean that you would have had to have had a bloody big tank to accommodate them :icon_biggrin: )

Well seeing as how you are moving back then that's probably for the best (plus most of those in the last episode of Blue Planet 2 were so far down in the ocean that you would have had to have had a bloody big tank to accommodate them :icon_biggrin: )

Good episode thou wasn't it. Love listening to him, he has the most calming voice :)

Good episode thou wasn't it. Love listening to him, he has the most calming voice :)

Yes, some scary/weird looking creatures that far down - really don't think I could go down that far in what is a glorified tin can with a glass bubble to look out of (would struggle in something that I couldn't get out of quickly & they clearly can't as takes a considerable time to get back to the surface.)

Yes, some scary/weird looking creatures that far down - really don't think I could go down that far in what is a glorified tin can with a glass bubble to look out of (would struggle in something that I couldn't get out of quickly & they clearly can't as takes a considerable time to get back to the surface.)

God no nor me, especially in a tin can with Mr PPB after garlic. I'd find meself struggling too.

Friends who pull you through shit times and make you smile.

Early nights in ya jammies on the sofa with a decent film to watch, whilst sipping a decent red. Mind you,not sure a decent bottle of red goes with chip and curry butties. I'll let you know..

" Will you stop shaking the bed with your tittering "

Pre match drinks with an old friend this afternoon, ok it's only by video but the fact that they suggested it, love it.

The ' I need help ' button on me moms mobile phone.

All gifts bought & wrapped
Alcoholic beverages bought
Brit food shop delivered
Bin men tipped
Mail lady tipped
Christmas day meat ordered
Cards wrote and sent
Pickled onions done
Christmas cake done, just needs more injections of brandy
Orange and cranberry jam made
Walnut relish made

With all what's going on, I'm pretty chuffed I can now sit back and enjoy some quiet time. Cheers :beerchug:

My new Wolves shirt ( although, either my breasts have got bigger or the shirts are made on the small side)

Fitbit. Didn't think I'd use it but it's actually making me walk and exercise more :)

Back