• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

My son has just messaged me. His wife's waters have broken and they are at the hospital awaiting their 3rd child which will be my 8th grandchild!

Very excited!

The chef always gets to sample the wine whilst cooking :)

Watching documentary Freedom. He was brilliant. No matter what you thought about him as a man, He was fucking brilliant as an artist. He had everything....or so we thought.

Watching documentary Freedom. He was brilliant. No matter what you thought about him as a man, He was fucking brilliant as an artist. He had everything....or so we thought.

Is that on Netflix? My missus loves George Michael so she'd be interested in that

Mr P - ' What the bloody hell were you dreaming about last night, arms and legs going, singing something which I couldn't make out, and if you weren't singing you were making a crying sound. You hit me on me bad arm twice aswell. What was that all about? '

PPB - ' Last game of the Season, won 2-0, Wolves won the league, got promoted, Nuno gave me the match ball, Hibbitt gave me a wave, and afterwards I was celebrating by sitting on the man on the oss with other fans '

As far as dreams go, they don't come much better than that :)

My sleepy night-time drink is a big mug of milk heated in the microwave. Two teaspoons of Ovaltine, half a teaspoon of hot chocolate, and a drizzle of honey for extra sweetness. Always works for me.

My sleepy night-time drink is a big mug of milk heated in the microwave. Two teaspoons of Ovaltine, half a teaspoon of hot chocolate, and a drizzle of honey for extra sweetness. Always works for me.
Sounded good until you got to the honey Bear.

You don't like honey in a hot drink?

Sorry, that is revolting.

You don't like honey in a hot drink?

I do if I've got a cold, I'll warm some lemonade and put honey in that, or I'll put a drizzle in a hot whisky. But wouldn't ever put any in a hot chocolate or Ovaltine, would be too sweet for me.

You came into me head yesterday when someone said they had a full English with salad cream. Yes or no?

Can't say I've ever tried that. Doesn't seem right to me. Maybe if it was chips with a kebab that had mint sauce and some had spilled over.

Can't say I've ever tried that. Doesn't seem right to me. Maybe if it was chips with a kebab that had mint sauce and some had spilled over.
Think the taste would be ok, but it would turn the chips green, which wouldn't look right. Yeah with a kebab might work, not sure what else through.

A recipes just popped up ' Curry Fries with Cilantro Mint Yoghurt Sauce' . Now that sounds ok, might be even better after a night out.

Can't stand them normally, but the new song Liverpool fans are singing about selling Coutinho is very catchy and clever

Back