• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

2hrs browsing in Waterstone's this afternoon - so many books that I could have bought (I know they would be cheaper on Amazon, but I wasn't paying as had gift cards for Christmas)

Could have bought dozens - had to stop at 3 when the gift card value ran out

If you ever get the opportunity to fly with Norwegian Airlines, do it. Bloody excellent they are.

Currently attending a 2 day Train the Trainer course on advanced Analytics. Some really fascinating stuff about how we sample data and measure it.

We have a new model of data attribution that analyzes what happened on a users journey to buying/booking/downloading something online.
So we look at what keyword, what device, what network, when and how much it cost, and we give credit to each step of the journey, which allows marketers to get better insights about where they should target and how much money to put behind it.

For anyone on here who does business online, check this out, its a new free tool thats proving to target audiences more efficiently for lower costs: https://www.google.com/analytics/attribution/

After visiting a few pubs whilst over there this time ( further a field than the locals ) I have a new favourite. The Horns Of Boningale. Lovely pub, great barman, friendly staff, good beer, and a smashing meal.

Don't know where to put this really ( and it's a bit of a serious question ) but put it on here as I really really like the colour. Anyway, why does me poo go orange when I'm over there? And I mean orange. When not one orange or baked bean has passed me lips. It puzzles me. Get back over here, and it's gone ' normal ' again.

Friday - Pens v Caps - got tickets
Saturday -Wolves v Sheffield - Wolves TV
Saturday - Pens v Devils - TV
Sunday - Super bowl Day - TV

Love weekends like this one :)

Is the Wolves game on WolvesTV tomorrow? I thought live Sky games couldn't be shown on that

Is the Wolves game on WolvesTV tomorrow? I thought live Sky games couldn't be shown on that

Oh bugger. Forgot about that. Well that's fucked that up then.

Bloody hell I'll have to go with hubby now to do the shopping :(

Oh bugger. Forgot about that. Well that's fucked that up then.

Bloody hell I'll have to go with hubby now to do the shopping :(

Get used to not seeing us much for the rest of the season.

Haha hello Sue.
The stream is actually really good. No lag. No breaks and you can watch the reply for up to a week!

So just download the app, do you have to sign up and pay?

Thanks for sharing, If you lived closer I'd give ya one of me Wagon Wheels for that!

So just download the app, do you have to sign up and pay?

Thanks for sharing, If you lived closer I'd give ya one of me Wagon Wheels for that!

Just down load from the app store. No sign up or payment needed!
I got 3 wagon wheels left from a trip to cincinatti left lol
Might pop up and have a cuppa before you move back home though

Just down load from the app store. No sign up or payment needed!
I got 3 wagon wheels left from a trip to cincinatti left lol
Might pop up and have a cuppa before you move back home though

Great, thanks.
I went to Cadburys World the other day,bought not a single thing for me, all for people back here!
I'll have the kettle on.

Being woken early by Mr Penguins dreams.

' Don't take that piece of onion. If you take the onion I get no Vacation '

' Eh? '

' Whoever has the onion by 3 gets the prize of a Vacation '

' What the fuck am you on about? '

' Why did you eat the onion '

' Fuck off ! '. :icon_lol:

Being woken early by Mr Penguins dreams.

' Don't take that piece of onion. If you take the onion I get no Vacation '

' Eh? '

' Whoever has the onion by 3 gets the prize of a Vacation '

' What the fuck am you on about? '

' Why did you eat the onion '

' Fuck off ! '. :icon_lol:

Surprised that you haven't recorded these to use as blackmail threats :sneaky:

Back