• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Water Well chaps arrived. Guaranteed to have water on by 2ish. Bonus, he looks a bit like Chris Hemsworth.

Snows gone.

Downton Abbey arrived.

Playing 'Peek a boo ' behind the pillow with your parrot in bed.

This little ceramic pot egg cooker. Crack eggs in pot, cook for 70 seconds for perfect scrambled eggs.

Putting things in boxes. Putting those boxes in a safe place. In time forgetting where you put those boxes and forgetting about what was in them :)

Buggering off to warmer weather conditions, bike riding, and paddling in the sea :)

Hearing that something I studied as part of my postgraduate thesis is actually real.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Sky Go and a pair of headphones when you've got your Granddaughters staying with you during half term.

Finding out they still make Geminesse perfume. Takes me back to me yoof. Ordered some. Bet I think it smells of piss these days.

Finding out they still make Geminesse perfume. Takes me back to me yoof. Ordered some. Bet I think it smells of piss these days.

Mr Penguin - ' Doll, what's your perfume? '

PPB - ' It's my new one, why? '

Mr Penguin - ' It smells like the one you used to wear when we first met '

PPB - ' That's because it is '

Well done, he remembered the smell from 1980!

Will see Gerard :Wub2: Butler today giving the command for drivers to ' Start your engines '

Hope Dale Jr wins for his Dad.

This bag of weird shaped carrots from Giant Eagle. My sisters got an identical one only in pink.

A pink one? You sure they're carrots?

Back