• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

January 1st 2016, my first entry in my 10 year journal. Everyday I have to write something in it, even if i've got nothing much to say, even if my mood is shit, happy, sad, or joyful, but everyday I have to enter something in it. Should be interesting to read back in 10 years time! :)

I wrote a journal for a couple of years - read it back after a few years and was horrified. All I could think was what an utter twat. I then burnt it :)

I wrote a journal for a couple of years - read it back after a few years and was horrified. All I could think was what an utter twat. I then burnt it :)

I'll probably read mine back and think ' what a bloody utter twat ' too :icon_lol:

Oh well, it seemed a good idea at the time! :)

I'll probably read mine back and think ' what a bloody utter twat ' too :icon_lol:

Oh well, it seemed a good idea at the time! :)

I really enjoyed doing it, but I just didn't like what I wrote! 10 years sounds like a bit commitment..!

So basically Tredman, you're saying, you read what you've written previously and thought you were a twat ?
That saved me an embarrassing pm. as everyone else on this site had voted me to tell you !

I really enjoyed doing it, but I just didn't like what I wrote! 10 years sounds like a bit commitment..!

But that's part of the 'fun ' reading it back years later! Bloody hell, just realised, I'll be 62 when I complete it!!

So basically Tredman, you're saying, you read what you've written previously and thought you were a twat ?
That saved me an embarrassing pm. as everyone else on this site had voted me to tell you !

Yup, most definitely.

And there really was no need to tell me, it's definitely been said before ;)

I can find things easier in me fridge again now that all the Christmas shits gone.

Writing with fountain pens and bottled ink.

Starting to put the decorations away today. Sick of em now.

A Sunday morning watching the cricket, an absolute slaughter!

QUOTE=Parkins left foot;855105]Particularly as its raining hard here so don't have to feel guilty about the stuff I should be doing outside[/QUOTE]

Plenty of time for that mate, just remind me of what most of the other forum members will be doing in the morning. :icon_wink:

Particularly as its raining hard here so don't have to feel guilty about the stuff I should be doing outside

Plenty of time for that mate, just remind me of what most of the other forum members will be doing in the morning. :icon_wink:
You swines! :argh:
I've a list of things I've procrastinated about the past week and a half, and it doesn't look like most of them will get done with this weather & my laziness...

I would really like for the Steelers to win today and the Jets to lose for Mr Penguins sake. Otherwise, I'm moving out into the shed.

Can't see the Jets losing personally. Even with the Rex Ryan factor. They've got too much offense for the Bills to handle, who's secondary hasn't been much cop recently. Plus Shady is out too.

You'd think the Steelers will bounce back after last week's shit-fest. Although Ben doesn't have a very good record in Cleveland. I reckon DeAngelo Williams wins this one for them.

You swines! :argh:
I've a list of things I've procrastinated about the past week and a half, and it doesn't look like most of them will get done with this weather & my laziness...

Weather improved this afternoon, but still didn't do anything - think that I have still not properly worked out a retirement strategy as my brain is thinking that there is always tomorrow

Can't see the Jets losing personally. Even with the Rex Ryan factor. They've got too much offense for the Bills to handle, who's secondary hasn't been much cop recently. Plus Shady is out too.

You'd think the Steelers will bounce back after last week's shit-fest. Although Ben doesn't have a very good record in Cleveland. I reckon DeAngelo Williams wins this one for them.

I think you are right Bear, I can't see the Jets losing either.

Airs gonna be blue in this house. I got 20 Hill Billy Steeler fans round!

Weather improved this afternoon, but still didn't do anything - think that I have still not properly worked out a retirement strategy as my brain is thinking that there is always tomorrow

The strategy my brain keeps telling at the moment is something along the lines of, arse, chair, telly.

My last full year of full time work begins tomorrow.
Not wishing my life away but can't wait for May 2017 when I put my notice in!!

Had a post on Facebook that made me laugh...
Big fat woman lounging on a sofa, "Just had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people throughout the world...
I told 'em to fuck off! Anyone who can fit into my clothes isn't starving."

Knit one purl one.

The huge feeling of relief when somethings been bothering you but gets sorted.

Choc Finger biscuits

Me new pack of pants

The first time in 16 years and theres no snow here in January

Back