• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Erik Larson. I find his books hard to put down.

Erik Larson. I find his books hard to put down.

Bp9hudOIEAAPaml.jpg

An afternoon of listening to music by Glenn Frey/The Eagles.

Getting to the part where Dr Crippen is caught.

Not sure where this one should go really as I really liked Downton abbey, but to be asked if I would like to attend a ' Downton Abbey Aftternoon Tea Party ' complete in period costume dressed as one of the characters, I find it all a bit sad really as that's how a lot of Americans think of your average Brit. That we all still take afternoon tea and dress for it! If I cor dunk me hobnob I ay gewing.

When you are standing at the check out and you look down the ear of the elderly gentleman infront, and you get the urge that you'd just love to clean his ears.

Just looked at my watch, and over the pond, it is now, 1-23-4.56

No it's wasn't.

It was 23-1-4.56

Bloody yanks!

No it's wasn't.

It was 23-1-4.56

Bloody yanks!

Had a feeling I would be called a yank for this! It's hard though living here for this long and not picking up on some of their irritating little ways! One thing you will never hear me say though is ' Mayo over Salad Cream ' :)

Ok I forgive you. But only because you're a fellow "creamer"!

Going out for Sunday lunch, and then the good lady pays the bill. Very nice indeed.

You weren't doing the old Bradford Fire Dance were you?

Mr Penguin winding down for retirement, about time, he deserves it. Cut his hours back even more. Mind you, gonna have to find him a new hobby,something like golf, get him out the house for 6 hours at a time.

Back