• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

MRI scan results on head came back as normal a week on edge over with!!!!

They could have just asked us matey, we would have vouched that you're.................. :)

Quirky confirmation emails from online merchandising. Just ordered something and got this email back:

Dear Langers,

First let me congratulate you on a job well done. You've gone and bought yourself something fantastic. We salute you.

We're boxing up the goodness, sealing it with a kiss and it will be on the way to you soon. We will of course drop you an email the second after we high five each other when we've popped it in the post.

Of course if you were having an off day and you've put in the address of your last house, your mum's holiday home or that nice old lady down the street, please contact us as soon as possible with the correction.

Thanks again for making what is, I think we can all agree, a fine life decision.

Kind regards,

I love that!!

Got the Grandaughters with us until the 23rd, they've been living in Bury for 12 months and are developing wonderful Lancashire accents.

Marzipan Fruits
Peace & quiet
Birds Eye Trifle
Carpet burns
The telephone hasn't rung this morning....yet.
Pan
My mom is allowed home
That there aren't many days left in this year. Hooray and fuck off.

Might sound a bit odd, but my own company!

I'm getting more and more used to just relaxing on my own recently, and I think a lot can be said for just winding down and not doing much with no one else around.

I had to meet people earlier today, and will do throughout most of tomorrow, and then obviously a lot planned for Christmas Day which is great and all that, but some down time to myself really is like gold dust and I really enjoy it!

Might sound a bit odd, but my own company!

I'm getting more and more used to just relaxing on my own recently, and I think a lot can be said for just winding down and not doing much with no one else around.

I had to meet people earlier today, and will do throughout most of tomorrow, and then obviously a lot planned for Christmas Day which is great and all that, but some down time to myself really is like gold dust and I really enjoy it!
I guess you split with your girlfriend recently?

The buffet on Boxing Day night.

This extremely nice Port I have in me hand.

Not having to set the alarm over the Christmas break - & then not really having to do so again after as I'm not going back to work :happy: :eek:ldboy:

Oh god it's a sign of old age when you pour yaself a Sherry, through choice!!

Not having to set the alarm over the Christmas break - & then not really having to do so again after as I'm not going back to work :happy: :eek:ldboy:

Should be following your example but I'm still getting up at 5:30 to make a cup of tea, although I am taking it back to bed.

Should be following your example but I'm still getting up at 5:30 to make a cup of tea, although I am taking it back to bed.

Used to be 6.15 for me, but its surprising how quickly I've been able to add an hour to that.

(After giving it some thought its probably only due to the fact that after 16 yrs in education I am in school holiday mode, even if going into work timing was a movable feast anyway - what it will be like on 5th Jan when I would have been due to go back in again is another matter!)

Last edited:
January 1st 2016, my first entry in my 10 year journal. Everyday I have to write something in it, even if i've got nothing much to say, even if my mood is shit, happy, sad, or joyful, but everyday I have to enter something in it. Should be interesting to read back in 10 years time! :)

Back