• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Waking up with the feeling of ants in ya pants.

Posters comments on the annoy thread this morning has made me chuckle,it's official, tredman swears more than PPB!

When your sister sends you an inboxed message on facebook saying ' I'll be putting a status up either today or tomorrow for work that Martinez will be appearing at the Co Op on Monday signing photos and autographs. Don't you dare write anything bad underneath... I know you!!)

As if I would... :icon_lol:

How our evenings have changed for the better. We look forward to, and now go to bed and finish off the night with a Hot chocolate instead of a glass of wine and watch a bit of tele. What happened to the old Sue and her old ways. I don't know but I prefer this version :) .Maybe this is the first step towards old age :yikes:

Sunday morning bacon & mushroom sarnies in bed followed by a long walk on the Trail :)

Sunday morning bacon & mushroom sarnies in bed followed by a long walk on the Trail :)
Bacon sandwich followed by a nice 2 and a bit hours dog walking in the Cotswolds. Broadtower is a lovely little village.

Bacon sandwich followed by a nice 2 and a bit hours dog walking in the Cotswolds. Broadtower is a lovely little village.

Bacon and a walk, a good way to start off any day :) Lovely sunny day here too. I'm off to get me Nellies on and grab the camera :)

Mini eggs, bloody love 'em!

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Back