• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Although it's quite cold, the sun is shining so gonna get me bike out and go for a ride. See if I can get rid of this bad mood along the way.

Playing football with the cat (& before anyone phones the RSPCA it's not what you think) - a small ball with a bell in it that gets kicked around the lounge, she chases it & bats it back - bloody hilarious

Especially when I can get it to go out of sight as she has no idea where it is so races around the room trying to find it - mind you she has just achieved a superb Cruyff turn, helps having claws to grip the ball with

Today has just been great.

I've been really struggling and I've not had the best of times recently so it was really nice to enjoy Mothers Day with my folks - Dad cooked an amazing roast lamb, I did the washing up then took them out for a few drinks. It was awesome, we had a really good laugh!

It's turned what was a pretty miserable mood into a very happy one and most importantly, mum really enjoyed Mothers Day!

Bought my first pair of Diesel jeans at the weekend, €130 but worth every cent. They fit perfectly, the pattern in the denim is class and they just look and feel great.

I struggle with jeans normally as I have a 34 waist but a 30 leg so its hard to get jeans that fit properly, as most 34 waists are either much bigger or the leg is much longer.

Bought my first pair of Diesel jeans at the weekend, €130 but worth every cent. They fit perfectly, the pattern in the denim is class and they just look and feel great.

I struggle with jeans normally as I have a 34 waist but a 30 leg so its hard to get jeans that fit properly, as most 34 waists are either much bigger or the leg is much longer.

TK Maxx should have been your friend in Ireland. Diesel jeans often on offer on line and they deliver into store in the UK.

http://www.tkmaxx.com/men/mens-jean...al_Brand&esp_filter_ESP_Rational_Brand=Diesel

I cant buy jeans online, as the sizes vary wildly. For example, I tried on some Hilfiger jeans in the shop, 34waist, 30leg and the waist was way bigger than 34 and the leg was too short. So I have to try them on and make sure they fit

Its probably not available to you in Ireland anyway, however in the UK they will deliver on-line purchases free of charge to a local store. You can collect and try on in store if you like and then hand them back for a refund if they don't fit.

Its probably not available to you in Ireland anyway, however in the UK they will deliver on-line purchases free of charge to a local store. You can collect and try on in store if you like and then hand them back for a refund if they don't fit.

Nice. I have bought jeans and jackets in TK Maxx previously, but it's rare that they have anything really nice, it's usually just racks of jeans that all look the same in XL size

I bought a pair of Petrol jeans on Saturday, only €90, they have more room in the boot, stitching is in sports red and they accelerate better than yours...

My doctor. She is one of the loveliest people I have ever, ever known :)

Signs that Spring is finally here. Like,things popping up everywhere, birds are returning, grass is green again,long sleeves can be put away,and skin can breath again. Soon be Tit Monday at this rate.

It's fucking freezing in England. Thankfully it's warming up on Thursday.

Remembering days gone by. Like walking home from school and stopping at Stars for a Jubbly, crisps and a Fudge bar and still having room for ya tea when you got home.

My sister meeting up with long lost cousins. After 39 years, I will finally get to hold and see old photo's of my Dad, after being denied having any as a child after he died.

My 16th year anniversary of living in America. Those years have flown by tbh.

On holiday in Devon in March and having to buy sun tan lotion and aftersun.

Back