• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

As it's leap year, I'd really like it if Marks girlfriend proposed to him :icon_lol:

Anyway things we really like. Dancing around the kitchen to your favourite tunes using the Swiffer mop as a mic.

My wife proposed to me with a haribo ring. It wasn't a leap year though, I think she just didn't want to have to wait for me to ask!

My wife proposed to me with a haribo ring. It wasn't a leap year though, I think she just didn't want to have to wait for me to ask!

Awww, that's romantic TDan. If I remember correctly, Mr Penguin asked ' You doing anything September 13th?'

Awww, that's romantic TDan. If I remember correctly, Mr Penguin asked ' You doing anything September 13th?'

She actually put a fair bit of effort in too. I was at the Bristol City game which was an early kick off (we won 2-0, making the day even better) and when I got back she had written on the road up to our flat 'Dan Kent walk this way' with an arrow pointing to the little conservation area our flat overlooked. On the grass there was a large cardboard box tied to a tree with a sign on the rope saying 'pull' and when I pulled it my wife was underneath on one knee and proposed to me. When I said yes a load of our mates came running out from behind the trees where they had been hiding and we all preceded to get very drunk! It was way better than anything I would have come up with to be fair.

Wooded area..."pull"....loads of people watching....You sure it was a proposal and not an evening out with Stan Collymore?

She actually put a fair bit of effort in too. I was at the Bristol City game which was an early kick off (we won 2-0, making the day even better) and when I got back she had written on the road up to our flat 'Dan Kent walk this way' with an arrow pointing to the little conservation area our flat overlooked. On the grass there was a large cardboard box tied to a tree with a sign on the rope saying 'pull' and when I pulled it my wife was underneath on one knee and proposed to me. When I said yes a load of our mates came running out from behind the trees where they had been hiding and we all preceded to get very drunk! It was way better than anything I would have come up with to be fair.

That sounds really sinister. I'd say there was more chance of you actually being murdered that proposed to. You got lucky.

Well I think that's lovely, and the fact that she proposed in the first place. Don't think i'd have ever proposed to any bloke tbh. Would have been too embarrassed if they'd of said ' ermm, no thanks' . Too much of a gamble ay it!

I presume you said yes. Congratulations to you both.

Cheers Frank, although we've now been married for 5 years so don't need the congratulations!

Congratulations for the five years..The good lady and myself will be celebrating our 41st anniversary later in the year.

Back