• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Though has to be played with the right people. Apparently my answer of "Madeleine Mcann" for "Why am I sticky?" was taking things too far. :confused-smiley-013

Yep - you need to be in full-on sick as fuck mode, as does everyone else in the room.

I've only played it once but ended up with people just trying to say the most controversial things rather than stuff that actually made any sort of sense, just seemed a bit pointless to me.

It just didn't really work for me, it's not the same as seeing a comedian come out with something edgy or controversial when it's someone piecing it together from cue cards.

I'm not mad on the whole structure of it to be fair, I've played similar card games before with different subject matter and they never really grab me, not keen on the sort of subjective point scoring thing dependent on who's judging.

Give me a board game with proper rules anyday!

It just didn't really work for me, it's not the same as seeing a comedian come out with something edgy or controversial when it's someone piecing it together from cue cards.

I'm not mad on the whole structure of it to be fair, I've played similar card games before with different subject matter and they never really grab me, not keen on the sort of subjective point scoring thing dependent on who's judging.

Give me a board game with proper rules anyday!

OK, thanks for letting me know. I've taken your name off the list for next time.

14lb to go and I'll be the weight I was back in 2004. And the best thing is, i'm really enjoying getting there :)

The money saved over 3 months by giving up drinking, and drenching food in crap. No wonder me food always tasted the same, of either HP, tom sauce or salad cream! :)

Today is National Jelly Bean Day.

The only TWF member who has his very own day :)

Back