• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

My mothers mom was labelled "minty nan" by me & my brother, as she always had sweets.

However the blood pressure news is surely the best bit of your post matey :)

My Dads mom used to keep a tin on the sideboard and it was always full of mints, and pkts of spearmint gum. Every time we went we used to have a pick of the tin. She always smelt ' minty ' too :)

Thanks Jellybean x , been trying very hard to get things on the right track, it hasn't been easy having to totally change what I used to eat and drink but it's been worth it.

Today is World Naked Gardening Day. Should be interesting as I live by the Vicar.

Mr Penguin's made me a stream for me fairy garden out of blue glass pebble things and it looks smashing.

Bought a top the other day and the silly bugger at the checkout left that plastic tab on it and I never realized until I went to put it on this morning. I then tried to get it off, only making things worse when ink like stuff came out of it staining me top. I also ripped the top in temper trying to get the tab off. Took it back,I said it wasnt my fault, and they exchanged it and gave me a $50 gift card for my troubles and extra journey. The top didn't even cost that much!

Pittsburgh Penguins Playoffs Parties. Excited wee time.

When it's still semi dark outside and you take a cuppa and sit out and listen to all the birds songs.

Mothers Day here today.i like the fact that I got a card and flowers off me pets. Wonder where they got the money from.

Sir David Attenborough 90 years old today and still going strong :)

Afternoon drinking in the sun :)

Sir David Attenborough 90 years old today and still going strong :)

Just watching the celebration programme - an amazing man.

Much of what I know of the natural world has come via him

But how the hell does he look & sound that good at 90 - if I am anywhere near that in roughly 25 yrs time I will be more than happy!

Just watching the celebration programme - an amazing man.

Much of what I know of the natural world has come via him

But how the hell does he look & sound that good at 90 - if I am anywhere near that in roughly 25 yrs time I will be more than happy!

He is amazing. There are not many programmes or people that can keep my attention without me drifting off on the tele, but he is one of them. He makes everything so interesting and he's so easy to listen to.

Back