• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

First day out of bed today after two days of a series cold/flu/lurgi virus that has devastated the village. Took my morning tea on the verandah in the sun and watched the eagles opposite teaching the kids to fly.

You can't buy that shit, it's just awesome.

I am glad you are feeling better Pavlos. At least it wasn't the Black Death that hit your village..

I am glad you are feeling better Pavlos. At least it wasn't the Black Death that hit your village..

To be honest Frank, and i don't know about the rest of the village, i reckon i was hit by a truck!!! and a big fucker at that!
On friday night i had a throat Louis Armstrong would have been proud of, on Saturday morning i was the sole victim of a motorway accident featuring ten big trucks and me.
From the hair on top of my head to my toes , there was nothing that wasn't painful. Cypro saved me again, i boiled cypro and honey , put extra covers on the bed and literally crashed.

I sweated so much i got up 3 times in the night to towel myself off, but ! ha ha ha I am the first one of the normal mob who is upright, and be sure, I am taking the piss out of the wimps!!!

Well, you have to, don't you!

So it was the Black Death...

Unless there is a colour darker than black.

Big surprise, came from nowhere , ripped the soul out of me, ran me over, and left me for dead.

Ha ha, but no way i'm going anywhere yet.

I'm a stubborn fucker as you know, ha ha ha .

Funny thing is, all those saft fuckers with wives and girlfriends and grannies fussing around them , are still horizontal! and i don't mean they're milking it.

Sometimes you just have to get up and go on.

Big surprise, came from nowhere , ripped the soul out of me, ran me over, and left me for dead.

Ha ha, but no way i'm going anywhere yet.

I'm a stubborn fucker as you know, ha ha ha .

Glad you are feeling better. Thank heavens for cypro eh ! :)

Tit Monday.

A glorious, glorious morning in the West Midlands.

Beautiful coloured skies. This mornings, a mixture of deep and light pinks. Just beautiful.

To be honest Frank, and i don't know about the rest of the village, i reckon i was hit by a truck!!! and a big fucker at that!
On friday night i had a throat Louis Armstrong would have been proud of, on Saturday morning i was the sole victim of a motorway accident featuring ten big trucks and me.
From the hair on top of my head to my toes , there was nothing that wasn't painful. Cypro saved me again, i boiled cypro and honey , put extra covers on the bed and literally crashed.

I sweated so much i got up 3 times in the night to towel myself off, but ! ha ha ha I am the first one of the normal mob who is upright, and be sure, I am taking the piss out of the wimps!!!

Well, you have to, don't you!

Speaking of sweat, how is the weather over there at the mo?
I'm off to Crete on Wed, last time I was there it was 36 degrees and it was almost unbearable. That was in July so Im hoping it will be a bit cooler

This week is British Sandwich Week. I love sandwiches. I'm sure I could live on just sandwiches. Was gonna put this on the Top Threes Thread but it would be too difficult, I couldn't name just 3.

Oooh, yes I love a good sandwich, me!

Today's offering is left-over slow-cooked beef brisket with lashings of Colemans English mustard. #hungry

Oooh, yes I love a good sandwich, me!

Today's offering is left-over slow-cooked beef brisket with lashings of Colemans English mustard. #hungry

That sounds good machin, enjoy :licklips:

Bugger it, im going to the top three thread..

Speaking of sweat, how is the weather over there at the mo?
I'm off to Crete on Wed, last time I was there it was 36 degrees and it was almost unbearable. That was in July so Im hoping it will be a bit cooler

Averaging about 23/25 degrees, set to get a tad warmer in the next days, no rain forecast but it won't be bitching hot just yet. sea is already warm for swimming and apparently we still have some cypro left, which in crete is called (written as pronounced) chickoudia, always have a mezze and ice and water is a must.

On Friday, me cooking for 22 people. I don't think i've ever cooked a starter and main for that many people before. Excited, but a bit apprehensive at the same time.

When you talk to certain people and they use the word ' me ' instead of ' my ' just like I do. It may not be great English, but it's our English.

On Friday, me cooking for 22 people. I don't think i've ever cooked a starter and main for that many people before. Excited, but a bit apprehensive at the same time.

Apparently it's going down really well, plus i've had 2 marriage proposals :icon_lol:

good job PPB cooking for that many..not easy at all

Back