• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

It's almost as though different people like different things.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That there is someone out there more boring than me :icon_lol:

Like it cos it made me :icon_lol: . Looking through fb newsfeed page to see a photo of a friends dogs dick. Sometimes its the little things in life that tickle us :)

Started my diy project yesterday.
Best laid plans and all that, had to amend the plans, as what I had planned to use as a bracket for shelves turned out not to be appropriate, (and a waste of £40!) That also meant that I had to come up with an alternative idea for brackets.

Fortunately, that idea came through - though I need to go shopping tonight to buy a load more brackets. However, did some wood cutting, and it appears to be going quite well! If all goes according to plan, I could have finished half the project this evening.

Of course, I reserve the right to contradict the above with a volume-ous amount of profanities if things start going south...

game seven then between Penguins and Tampa...good luck PPB!

Started my diy project yesterday.
Best laid plans and all that, had to amend the plans, as what I had planned to use as a bracket for shelves turned out not to be appropriate, (and a waste of £40!) That also meant that I had to come up with an alternative idea for brackets.

Fortunately, that idea came through - though I need to go shopping tonight to buy a load more brackets. However, did some wood cutting, and it appears to be going quite well! If all goes according to plan, I could have finished half the project this evening.

Of course, I reserve the right to contradict the above with a volume-ous amount of profanities if things start going south...
I have never EVER finished a diy project, stood back and felt proud of what the finished article looked like.

Until last night...:disco:

Just about to pack the car and head to the lakes. I fookin love it up there. Bring on the hills...

The huge inflatable Stanley Cup I came home with last night.

I have never EVER finished a diy project, stood back and felt proud of what the finished article looked like.

Until last night...:disco:

Good on ya Jellybean. Our new patio doors are nearly in, and we too stood back and felt proud. People say to us ' why the hell don't you get someone in to do it for you ? ' well fuck off because we actually love doing our own diy stuff. We work well together and im quite a strong little assistant and will help with almost anything. The feeling you get as you say is satisfaction and feeling proud.

Back