• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Dark Chocolate.

Hot evenings

Friends

Cherry liqueurs

Jobs well done

A good film

Inner peace

When you get your boiled eggs timed just to the right amount of runnyness.

I find 4 and a half to 5 mins is perfect if they come straight out of the fridge.

Sutton on Sea. A lovely quiet place on the beautiful Lincolnshire coastline. And they sell Tribute in the social club.

Sitting in the sun watching a really good quality village cricket game.

I have never EVER finished a diy project, stood back and felt proud of what the finished article looked like.

Until last night...:disco:

Need photographic evidence, or it never happened :)

The sausages ive just had. About the best tasting sausages ive ever had.

After a 90 degree day, the sound and feel of cool rain.

I know you shouldnt wish your life away but, its only 200 days until I fly. Hope it goes quickly, I really want to see me mom.

I like the fact that my wife and I managed to summit a mountain yesterday. Yes, Latrigg is pretty tiny at only 1208 feet but we went up the south face and not the tourist path and that made the climb hard as nails for old fuckers like we are. Brilliant sense of achievement when we got to the top.

Next time we are up there we are taking the tourist path for the early bit of the climb so we have the energy to try and do Skiddaw.

Another stunning weekend in Keswick, which has to be one of my favourite towns to visit. Absolutely brilliant time.

A girl I used to work with, a big girl ( and even bigger as the years went on ) was told that if she didnt change her lifestyle and eating habits then chances of her being here in a couple of years were very slim. I have just seen photos of her and she looks absolutely bloody gorgeous, just gorgeous. Lost 8 stone 6lb altogether, in just over 12 months. What a bloody great achievement. So blinking chuffed for her.

Hubbys been working hard today in the garden and sweating a lot, resulting in sore, chaffed nipples. I've just been asked ' Do you wanna cream me nipples ? ' In 53 years I don't think i've ever been asked that :ursofunny:

Can he not reach his own nipples?

I doubt that creaming nipples would lead to beer festivals?

Beer festivals could lead to creaming nipples though.

Back