• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

good job PPB cooking for that many..not easy at all

Racks of ribs with my bbq sauce, 2 chinese chicken curries, one really hot, one not so hot, and trays of lemongrass and almond rice :)

Quite enjoyed it fred, hardest part was getting everything timed and done in time to be picked up. What's the best part, getting txts from people while they are tucking in saying how tasty it is, and theres not much left. That's what I like to hear :) :) :)

Racks of ribs with my bbq sauce, 2 chinese chicken curries, one really hot, one not so hot, and trays of lemongrass and almond rice :)

Quite enjoyed it fred, hardest part was getting everything timed and done in time to be picked up. What's the best part, getting txts from people while they are tucking in saying how tasty it is, and theres not much left. That's what I like to hear :) :) :)
That sounds amazing, would have liked to be one of the guests :)

Just stopped in Lincoln for something to eat. Next stop is the very deep and extremely dark part of Lincolnshire.

Unfortunately that's the inevitable price which must be paid.

When I put a status the other day something along the lines of ' If you have a small gap between your thighs it means you have a tight vagina ' and after a while thought, hang on, theres no ' SUSAN ' comment. I then remembered you dont have facebook anymore!

Long weekends filled with good friends, fun,laughter,wet socks, weeing in bushes, smiles, good food, few beers, and sleeping under the stars.

When I put a status the other day something along the lines of ' If you have a small gap between your thighs it means you have a tight vagina ' and after a while thought, hang on, theres no ' SUSAN ' comment. I then remembered you dont have facebook anymore!

Thankfully...

Got the place to myself tonight, girlfriend is round her dads watching Eurovision, dunno what to do with myself...

Back