• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

When you get that willy feeling in ya tummy. C'mon Pens, you can do this. Do it for all me UK friends that have put a bet on for the Penguins to win this. To go 3 games up, surely its ours.

When you get that willy feeling in ya tummy. C'mon Pens, you can do this. Do it for all me UK friends that have put a bet on for the Penguins to win this. To go 3 games up, surely its ours.

Wasn't to be. Cracking game though. Some great goals at both ends, and I never knew the Penguins goalie is called Matt Murray!

Wasn't to be. Cracking game though. Some great goals at both ends, and I never knew the Penguins goalie is called Matt Murray!

No it wasn't to be DDW. Now that the Sharks have shown up it should be a great series.Hopefully we get to win it on home ice.

Mr Penguins Birthday cake, it's a beaut :)

Freshly cut mint from the garden ready to compliment half a leg of lamb.

Nice. Got a lovely piece of beef to go in the oven today. No need to use the mint in the garden then. My mint and parsley are doing really well. Thyme and Dill slightly less well but they will be fine.

Had a feed of rhubarb last week too, Missus made a nice pie, I've been waiting for the horses that go past the house to drop a load of shit so I can put on the rhubarb, nothing like a load of shit to enhance you're rhubarb.

The look on someone's face when you turn down tickets/pass for a day out at the golf at Oakmont. Give them to someone who would appreciate them cos I'd rather spend a day painting a deck tbh.

I would have loved those tickets Sue! Bit difficult for me to get there though...

Oakmont is supposed to be beautiful.

I would have loved those tickets Sue! Bit difficult for me to get there though...

Oakmont is supposed to be beautiful.

Pity you ain't here then Paddy cos I would have happily given them to you to enjoy. Went a few years ago and it is very beautiful just that that kind of day out is wasted on me.

Loving all this football but on the downside, getting absolutely bugger all done.

London Has Fallen out tomorrow,been looking forward to this one for ages.

Back