• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Possibly the best wine club we have had. Those who just wanted to use it as an excuse to get drunk were not there. So we had a very socialable afternoon.

Just one downside, today's theme was European wine day. Maybe not the best of timing...!!

Last edited:
Me gleaming red pushbike purchased for me fairy garden. Then being asked if id like to help out with the Saturday morning Fairy Garden Craft Club for 7-10 year olds. Unfortunately I had to decline. I'd probably end up strangling the little blighters.

I do believe someone's got an over active finger this morning.

:icon_lol:

Bottle of Silver Oak Napa Valley CS for later.

Perfect weather for going on a guided tour around a cemetery. Yes,a cemetery. To learn the history of the cemetery and of some of the people buried there. Some may find this extremely odd, morbid and depressing. I don't.

Micro is getting quite a good guitarist. He finishes his junior school next week so they have an assembly where the kids get to have input. This school is so Catholic it makes St Peter's Basilica look like a reform school.

I just asked him what he is going to play.

"Seasons in the Abyss" by Slayer is going to go down like a fart in a space suit.

In an odd link between two parts of your post, I heard someone unleash a hell of a fart in St. Peter's Basilica last week.

July 14th is Black Country Day. It's also National Nude Day. A day to serve up faggots n pays in the buff :)

Your injectors won't like it though.

Seeing how each Pittsburgh Penguin player is spending their own day with the Cup, what they do, where they go, and who they share it with.Especially taking it to the poorly kids in hospital. Lord Stanleys Cup, bringing smiles to their faces.

Organic Argan Oil Thermal Shield. Makes your hair feel just like silk.

Playing Eye Spy with someone who is stuck at an airport. Pmsl :icon_lol:

The ice cream flavour I had yesterday. Pistachio & Honey.

Back