• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Watching August Rush for what must be the 10th time and enjoying it as much as I did the first time I watched it.

Wasa-Scores-Sommar%C3%B8y-Dredging-Gig.jpg

Painting.Ipod on,sun shining, and seeing this shit coloured deck finally being covered.

Todays lunch. Chicken salad with walnuts and cranberries with raspberry dressing.

Two days until a great occasion. A wedding of two wonderful friends.

I really like this too. Hope you have a lovely day and I wish the happy couple the loveliest of days, and many happy years together.

Lunch out :licklips: Jason Bourne :Wub2: Then pub :beerchug:

Thank you Susie, it was a wonderful day. And I was even dragged screaming onto the dance floor...!!

It looked a happy day Frankie and I enjoyed seeing the pics of the newly weds.....although I don't remember seeing one of a screaming, dancing Frankie!

It looked a happy day Frankie and I enjoyed seeing the pics of the newly weds.....although I don't remember seeing one of a screaming, dancing Frankie!

It was rather late in the evening when I put on my dancing shoes. It must have been the wine and beer that made me do it...

It was rather late in the evening when I put on my dancing shoes. It must have been the wine and beer that made me do it...

I'm the same, only usually I end up dancing on tables ;) ( so Carole would have you believe) :icon_lol:

Today I will be mostly on me hands and knees swinging a hammer, sawing, sanding,painting, sweating and cussing. I'm such a lady.

Today is ' Ice Cream Sandwich ' Day. So will be making mine with cherry ice cream inbetween two chocolate chip cookie dough biscuits.

Me police womans hat has just arrived, along with handcuffs. :)

Back