• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

Sundays in the saddle and picnics in the park :)

Never saying ' Goodbye ' when you leave a friend on the last day. Say ' See you soon ' instead.

Makes things a bit easier.

Never thought about that, will do that next time

I'd really really like it if Ovechkin had a really really bad case of gastroenteritis and diarrhea at about 7.45 this evening and can't get his arse off the toilet.

Accommodation booked for Saturday night at the Brit. Just the inconvenience of the Sheff Wed game to contend with.

Accommodation booked for Saturday night at the Brit. Just the inconvenience of the Sheff Wed game to contend with.

I'm staying over on Friday night Phil, shame you're not down then too....Parkin is but he's staying Saturday too

I will make sure that I bring my spare pair of spectacles if Parkin's playing out on Saturday night.

I will make sure that I bring my spare pair of spectacles if Parkin's playing out on Saturday night.

Unnecessary Leeds - not going to allowed to forget that am I :icon_redface:

Still am also in the Brit this time so harder to lose my way

I'd really really like to come back in another life as a really clever,intelligent know it all who could have serious conversations about all things serious. Until then i'll just have to keep talking shite.

I'd really really like to come back in another life as a really clever,intelligent know it all who could have serious conversations about all things serious. Until then i'll just have to keep talking shite.

We wouldn't like you if you were a 'know it all' - they are intensly irritating

Catch ups :)

Mint Imperials. They remind me of me nan :)

Finding a website for Fairy Garden accessories that doesn't charge the earth :)

My blood pressure is normal without any tablets, not even half a one a day :) :)

Being able to send someone a Happy Birthday video. Finding out that infact they didn't die in 1987, I like this even better :)

I've discovered Peaky Blinders :)

Wearing different coloured socks :)

OMG Tommy Shelby :Wub2: :licklips: :Wub2: :licklips:

Back