• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

You're really making use of that Yankie title. :D

Eat some pizza for me. I'd love to spend more time in NYC.

You're really making use of that Yankie title. :D

Eat some pizza for me. I'd love to spend more time in NYC.

We were gonna do DC but the kids have never been to NYC. Now to find the street vendor who sold me the $2 falafel!
Maybe we if I get enough miles we'll do DC in October and I'll defo grab a slice of New York's finest!

We were gonna do DC but the kids have never been to NYC. Now to find the street vendor who sold me the $2 falafel!
Maybe we if I get enough miles we'll do DC in October and I'll defo grab a slice of New York's finest!

I watch a lot of food TV and there was an episode on some channel about the NY "King of Falafel" that I wanted to try. :icon_lol: maybe you'll find him.

DC in october would be great. The Mall is absolutely mobbed during summer, but at least it's incredibly hot and humid as well. :uhoh2: October will avoid all the crowds and should be great weather.

Just had a white Lion Bar for the first time, and it certainly won't be the last. Absolutely delicious.

White Lion bars are amazing.

The only problem with them is that everytime I have one I can't stop singing white Lion to the tune of White Riot.

I would have thought you'd have been better with White Lines by Grandmaster Flash ??

Just had a white Lion Bar for the first time, and it certainly won't be the last. Absolutely delicious.

White Lion bars are amazing.

The only problem with them is that everytime I have one I can't stop singing white Lion to the tune of White Riot.

bloody racists, what was wrong with the perfectly fine original lion bars? :icon_wink:

I've ordered my new company car and to what I'm sure will amuse a few I've gone for a Jag!!!

Our logistics/transport people seem to be putting a lot of company Jags on the car park in recent months. I'll stick with what I've got.

Our directors have all gone a bit JLR mental over the last couple of years, first with the Evoque but now the F pace seems to be flavour of the month.

My step dad got an F Pace SVR last weekend, really nice looking car and proper shit of a shovel.

I've ordered my new company car and to what I'm sure will amuse a few I've gone for a Jag!!!

XJ8?

The Co2 emissions on JLR's are too high for my liking. To replace what I have now for the equivalent model has gone from 114 to 143 so I'm having to look for something different. Can't decide where to go next, or wait longer to see what hybrids come onto the market late this year/next.

XJ8?

The Co2 emissions on JLR's are too high for my liking. To replace what I have now for the equivalent model has gone from 114 to 143 so I'm having to look for something different. Can't decide where to go next, or wait longer to see what hybrids come onto the market late this year/next.
No tragically not, XFD Sport. Co2 rating is 135 so around what I'm already paying. Had an Audi for 18 years, but Adblu has turned me

Just be careful with the adblue,it's nasty stuff,wear gloves when topping up,and don't spill it on bodywork plastics,wiring or your shoes! It will mark them.
Never understood how somebody made the leap from urea to cleaner exhaust emissions(a real Urea moment if you will)
Finally youre saying it wrong, it's jaaaaaaggggggg

Back