• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

I love Bridgnorth. Loads of decent pubs, a really nice butcher, my Mom's favourite shop in the entire world and I always seem to find a parking space without issue. I've looked at a couple of properties in top town but they're sold pretty much as soon as they're on the market.

I do too Pablo. Went to the butchers and got a steak and kidney family pie which we have tonight :)

Lovely place, especially when the suns shining.

Favourite pub I've been in since being back...The Bell at Trysull. Lovely pint, excellent food, great service,wonderful company, and great seating areas outside to drink that lovely pint.

I live near there. For food, try The Wheel at Worfield. The Pheasant at Neenton is amazing but you'll likely need to book.

I live near there. For food, try The Wheel at Worfield. The Pheasant at Neenton is amazing but you'll likely need to book.
Thanks for the suggestions young mon, they are now on the list of pubs to try. This list should be fun to do :)

No worries. Been there about 5 or 6 times and always have something different and always enjoyed it. It the kind of place where it's a waste to go to and have a steak or something basic.

Finding it is easy. You won't miss it, really. It's right on the roadside of a very slow bend.

Glad you enjoyed it! Lovely vibe about the place, too.

What did you have?

Glad you enjoyed it! Lovely vibe about the place, too.

What did you have?

Steak & Ale Pie with Red Wine Jus. Lovely. Great place, great food, which was followed by a walk. A good suggestion Pablo.

How come there isn't a Pub Rating Thread, anyway, The Chetwode Arms in Woore. Came across it by accident, glad we did, 8/10.

I anticipate a small difference in the rating given for the Western by me and by DW...

The thought of the upcoming Season. Roll on. Until then, hopefully we will enjoy some lovely sunny Blighty days. BFN.

Back