• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

If you fill up at the Audi garage they do it for you and you get a coffee chucked in. Cheapest around too.

Personally I'm happy to have a bit of inconvenience if it means cleaner air [yes, yes emission cheating blah de blah]

If you fill up at the Audi garage they do it for you and you get a coffee chucked in. Cheapest around too.

Personally I'm happy to have a bit of inconvenience if it means cleaner air [yes, yes emission cheating blah de blah]

Presume yours will work the same as my Discovery. You get a warning come up when you around 1500 miles of adblue left. Get below 1000 and the warning light changes to orange. If you get to 0 miles, meaning you ignored the upgrade to red lights then the car simply wont start and you have to get JLR to sort it out

Presume yours will work the same as my Discovery. You get a warning come up when you around 1500 miles of adblue left. Get below 1000 and the warning light changes to orange. If you get to 0 miles, meaning you ignored the upgrade to red lights then the car simply wont start and you have to get JLR to sort it out

Yes its the same, I've never got to zero, that's some going...

I did once run out of fuel on the M25 though :whistle:

Never ran out of fuel...but I have only been driving for 4 years, so could still happen

The Adblu warning does my nut in so the moment in comes on, the stuff is filled up. Having to click OK twice when I start the engine to clear the warning off the dash is just too much effort...

I've had a bad leg/hip for about 6 months, after a few doctor and hospital trips, I've been told I have severe arthritis in my hip which requires a hip replacement.
This may not be the right thread but I'm just happy that I'll be able to walk without being in a lot of pain and without a major limp.

You're missing out, it's Galaxy Caramel drink and cookies at Mercedes.

Settled in now and happy to say the local chippy, Indian, and Chinese are all excellent. What more could you ask for.

Well one thing if I'm honest, the local pub doesn't serve food, in fact it's not got a kitchen! Unusual these days for a pub not to.

Some pubs like that allow you to take your own/takeaway food in. What pub is it?

Would highly recommend a visit to the National Football Museum in Manchester. Was there on Saturday and it was fantastic. Floors worth of stuff, a surprising amount of Wolves things dotted about, perfect for kit nerds especially and if you have kids plenty for them to do as well.

Just watch out for the lifts. Fucking INSANE amounts of static on the buttons. It will hurt you.

My youngest son, diagnosed as autistic at 3, statemented through school, just graduated from university in bio vetinary science and will go on to do his masters. In addition he passed his car test last month. Proud doesn't cover it.

My youngest son, diagnosed as autistic at 3, statemented through school, just graduated from university in bio vetinary science and will go on to do his masters. In addition he passed his car test last month. Proud doesn't cover it.

Every right to be proud, thatd brilliant

That is really brilliant stuff, Cyber.

Actually, I need to thank you all on here. Three years ago we debated student loans and you convinced me that going to university wasn't the debt hassle I feared and you were right. So on behalf of my newly honoured BSC son, thanks. You helped make this happen . x

Absolute credit to you Cyber, top parenting and a top lad you have on your hands :worshippy:

Dropped our dog off at the in laws. Kids am up and I had me cuppa. All ready for the trip to NYC!

That is fantastic!

Back