• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The things that I really, really like thread...

My youngest son, diagnosed as autistic at 3, statemented through school, just graduated from university in bio vetinary science and will go on to do his masters. In addition he passed his car test last month. Proud doesn't cover it.

That's brilliant :)

My youngest son, diagnosed as autistic at 3, statemented through school, just graduated from university in bio vetinary science and will go on to do his masters. In addition he passed his car test last month. Proud doesn't cover it.

That's bloody amazing, well done

Cyber that's brilliant! brought a huge smile to my face, well done sir and an extra well done to your lad.

oliver car.jpg

All picked up , insured taxed , full of fuel and he is off to enjoy driving independance.

Thats it for me now. 4 kids, all independant and ready to meet the challenges of their own lives. Thank you all again for your advice and kind words. You do not know how much it helped then and means now.

View attachment 2415

All picked up , insured taxed , full of fuel and he is off to enjoy driving independance.

Thats it for me now. 4 kids, all independant and ready to meet the challenges of their own lives. Thank you all again for your advice and kind words. You do not know how much it helped then and means now.

Congrats to your lad, and to you too on a job very well done with all of your kids.

An afternoon of men's tennis. Well, not just the tennis, but watching two bloody gorgeous blokes in action.

Smashing :)

Thats it for me now. 4 kids, all independant and ready to meet the challenges of their own lives.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

You think that's it for you ? It's only just beginning :)

When you bump into your very first boyfriend after 42 years, and find out his ST is just a few rows from mine :icon_lol:

Even weirder is that he hasn't changed a bit.

He hasn't changed after 42 years ?? Did he look really old as a teenager or does he look really young now ?

He hasn't changed after 42 years ?? Did he look really old as a teenager or does he look really young now ?

He really hasnt. Hes aged really well :icon_lol:

The Sod, I look older during the course of a day :)

That Molly (my inherited cat) has finally found her backbone as 2 other cats (including next doors giant tomcat whose twice her size) ty to waltz down the drive whilst she is peacefully sleeping outside the backdoor.

Within seconds she is on them with all claws out and chasing them off the property.

Turned into a grumpy old woman at the equivalent age of a 60 yr old human - bit of fur flying, though no serious injuries. Was entertaining to watch :icon_biggrin:

When you bump into your very first boyfriend after 42 years, and find out his ST is just a few rows from mine :icon_lol:

Even weirder is that he hasn't changed a bit.

That'll be Dorian gray you're talking about,bit of a weirdo,has a picture in his attic of himself apparently

That Molly (my inherited cat) has finally found her backbone as 2 other cats (including next doors giant tomcat whose twice her size) ty to waltz down the drive whilst she is peacefully sleeping outside the backdoor.

Within seconds she is on them with all claws out and chasing them off the property.

Turned into a grumpy old woman at the equivalent age of a 60 yr old human - bit of fur flying, though no serious injuries. Was entertaining to watch :icon_biggrin:

I like the sound of Molly.

One of my kittens is weird. Spud likes to suck on her fleece blanket and even sucks the fleece into the shape of a nipple and tries to get milk. Only does it before she goes to sleep. She also likes licking Sprouts bottom, I don't mean just a quick cat lick, it's like a full on bottom bath.....and Sprout let's her do it. Is this normal behaviour or have I picked out two pervs!

When your husband is retired and everyday feels like a weekend, some days you even forget what day it actually is and only remember because people have their bins out, or you hear the kids playing in school so you know it's a school day. I'd recommended retirement to anybody. It's ace :)

Back