• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Haidara from Salzburg moved yet? I assumed he would join Leipzig but not seen anything. He'd be top of my list for midfielders.

Am I right in thinking we were linked with the Croatian CB with the pony tail at one point? Thought he was excellent last night

As twitter rumours go I think the link to Marcus Rashford may be the most ambitious.

Tredders tarting rumours about his #1 player?

:mad::mad::angry-smiley-034::angry-smiley-034:

Closer than you think.

I hope so. Barmy but I hope so. A front 3 of Jota, Rashford, Costa is mouthwatering. Backed up by Cav, Jiminez and Bonatini would give us a quality attack.

I know you're somewhat in the know so is GFFH in the right ballpark in your opinion?

I hope so. Barmy but I hope so. A front 3 of Jota, Rashford, Costa is mouthwatering. Backed up by Cav, Jiminez and Bonatini would give us a quality attack.

I know you're somewhat in the know so is GFFH in the right ballpark in your opinion?

Not a clue on that mate. Just know that we are waiting for Rashford to return from Russia to speak to him.

Tredders tarting rumours about his #1 player?

Tredders hates Joe Root as well. Probably a good thing that our Mexican isn't really called Raul Rimenez.

Rashford would be incredible. No, I refuse to believe it or get carried away!! Penk if we are waiting to speak to him does that mean we have had an offer (loan or transfer) accepted from United?

It'd be a loan to begin with I imagine. If Mourinho will let him out. All depends if they sell Martial I guess.

Don't see Rashford being a good fit personally, not that I'm his biggest fan anyway but generally I don't think he's much cop at all when played wide and don't see him as the right type of forward to play centrally in this Wolves team. Think he'd end up a bit Afobe-max.

After we ruined Borthwick-Jackson's career (tongue firmly in cheek btw) I'm surprised they would consider sending us another player...

Not sure Mark. We already have Leo and Raul as options who will drop deeper, I think Rashford is more than capable linking play but would give us a better option with his pace and dribbling. And he can finish very well, importantly.

16 year old Austrian midfielder Pascal Juan Estrada has signed for the U23s after a successful trial. He will join up with the U18 squad in the Netherlands for their pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back