• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince gone.

Joins Caen on a permanent deal

Weird we're now linked with him. I was just looking round at DMs the other day and he caught my eye.

Ignacio Camacho, and Asier Illarramendi were two others.

Maybe someone picked up your post on here and hence the rumour was born.

Oniangue to Caen for an undisclosed fee.

Another link. Zambo Anguissa from Marseille. Alaaaaaaaaan!?!?!

Diabolical in the Europa League final.

That's all I know about him.

Joao Mario is shit.

Tough crowd. Rashford not good enough, Joao Mario not good enough.
Think there might be some disappointment with the signings we do make.

Tough crowd. Rashford not good enough, Joao Mario not good enough.
Think there might be some disappointment with the signings we do make.

Joao Mario was the one that played for West Ham last season wasn't he? He was bang average but what could he do for Wolves??
Only 1 person on here has said no to Rashford. Fuck me I'd love to see him in old gold!

For England absolutely. For us, I'd rather we bought someone who else, but I guess he could do a job in a Darius Vassell style.

I watched the game last night in a pub full of plastics half of which spent most of the game slagging Sterling off and the other half the last half hour with Rashford. Neither are or were shit

Sterling was excellent last night

Rashford is a lot better when he isn't just trying to rinse somebody with his pace. He's a technically good player. His issue is that as of yet he doesn't have a set in stone position and its harming his development.

He was brought on last night much like Mourinho does with a brief to please do something without any clear direction. Whether it's with us or somewhere else he needs to get away from United and when he does he'll grow into the player people think he can be. There is a chasm between the English Mbappe and shite, I think he sits towards the upper end of that. If we sign him I might even come to the London and buy you all a half a coke in celebration.

Been out of the country for a few days so catching up are there really people saying they wouldn't want Rashford??? I would be over the moon if we signed him.

Fulham rivalling us for Zinchenko, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back