• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've kind of been following what's happening at sporting today.

The sporting president seems mentally ill. He's destroyed the club in a few hours

Still the majority is behind him. It's unreal...

Also, the players cancelling contracts things seems to have been triggered by BdC wanting an extra 2m for Rui Patricio then Mendes kicked into gear

Don't fuck with Jorge mendes!

Also, the players cancelling contracts things seems to have been triggered by BdC wanting an extra 2m for Rui Patricio then Mendes kicked into gear

Don't $#@! with Jorge mendes!

No nothing like that. Players were abused the entire season leading to being beaten up at the training ground.

This was just the consequences.

No nothing like that. Players were abused the entire season leading to being beaten up at the training ground.

This was just the consequences.

I don't doubt that.

If they'd gone through with the 18m transfer of Rui Patricio I don't think the contract cancelling would have started

Looks like Carvalho has resigned too, and Everton are after him. Surely we're just as much an attractive prospect as them?

Looks like Carvalho has resigned too, and Everton are after him. Surely we're just as much an attractive prospect as them?

Not a huge fan, gone backwards over the last 2-3 years.

The club that gets Bruno Fernandes for free will be making the deal of the century.

WC has agreed with Sporting to not resign as long as they get him a deal to the PL.

Nikolas Alek

@NikolasAlek
30m30 minutes ago

Massive respect to Wolves for agreeing to this.

They have accepted to pay the 18M if Sporting relent, even though they could wait and get him on a free, simply to honour Rui Patrício's wishes. Rui has ALREADY signed his contract with Wolves.

Sincerely, I applaud you Wolves.

5 replies 15 retweets 33 likes
Reply 5 Retweet 15 Liked 33 Direct message
Show this thread

Nikolas Alek

@NikolasAlek
32m32 minutes ago

Ok Wolves fans.

Rui will give Sporting 7 days to amend their position. There is a chance the president is thrown out of the club and the new regime resurrects the 18M deal with Wolves. If not then Rui joins you for free.

I see Gestifute have said the claims for extra money from their side is bollocks. They are saying the Nutjob of Lisbon contacted them to ask for help in increasing Patricio's fee and promised to pay off outstanding debts owed to them if they got it.

Nikolas Alek

@NikolasAlek
30m30 minutes ago

Massive respect to Wolves for agreeing to this.

They have accepted to pay the 18M if Sporting relent, even though they could wait and get him on a free, simply to honour Rui Patrício's wishes. Rui has ALREADY signed his contract with Wolves.

Sincerely, I applaud you Wolves.

5 replies 15 retweets 33 likes
Reply 5 Retweet 15 Liked 33 Direct message
Show this thread

Nikolas Alek

@NikolasAlek
32m32 minutes ago

Ok Wolves fans.

Rui will give Sporting 7 days to amend their position. There is a chance the president is thrown out of the club and the new regime resurrects the 18M deal with Wolves. If not then Rui joins you for free.

He is either very ITK or is the Scunforce of Lisbon

Funnily enough, when I posted my comment I was laughing because I knew you’d be popping up shortly after with an example of a shit player who’s featured in a major tournament - you’re quite predictable like that... although I did expect you to go with one of the Greek squad from their Euro winning squad rather than Eder :icon_lol:

Patrício + Ruddy as our two first team goalkeepers next season would be excellent for a club at our level.

I see Gestifute have said the claims for extra money from their side is bollocks. They are saying the Nutjob of Lisbon contacted them to ask for help in increasing Patricio's fee and promised to pay off outstanding debts owed to them if they got it.

Tbf if they're asking for £4m owed from silva and £3m in £18m of rui that's probably about normal

On a free transfer other clubs will be after Patricio, that's for sure. 18M is still pricey for a GK and some giants will low funds (Milan for example) will take their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back