• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

Plenty of talk that Ancelotti has been sacked by Bayern.

ESPN saying it's official.

Yep, Ancelotti gone. Performances not at the expected level (guessing getting dicked by PSG didn't help either)

Steve Cotterill the fave for the Blues job.

Apparently Karanka has turned them down and Cotters is the man.

This is from the Sun so could be bullshit

Ancelotti being linked with West Ham

Cotterill confirmed, 2.5 year deal

My.fucking.word

I love the Blues owners

Apparently Karanka's people were at the midweek game and a deal was close but Karanka pulled out following further due dilligence and speaking to people about the club

My.fucking.word

I love the Blues owners

My thoughts exactly. Unless carsley didn't want it, they really should have given him the job.
They now have to be serious contenders for the drop.
ha ha ha!

Cotterhills record is an abortion which is only improved by one season when Bristol City smashed L1 the year after we did.

Only three managers till Christmas for Blues fans.

My thoughts exactly. Unless carsley didn't want it, they really should have given him the job.
They now have to be serious contenders for the drop.
ha ha ha!

Carsley repeatedly said he didn't want it

I had a feeling back in April that Cotterill would advance from part of the dream team to the permanent boss

From what I've seen blues fans seem cocker hoop over this.

Carsley repeatedly said he didn't want it

I had a feeling back in April that Cotterill would advance from part of the dream team to the permanent boss

I think Carsley was caretaker at Brentford either before or after Warburton and wasnt interested then either. Fair play, id want to go home and switch off too.

I saw something last week with the Blues fans saying they really wanted Cotterill in

Blues fans credit him with being the real manager at the end of last season and Redknapp just being the front man

Looks like Neil Aspin is taking over at Port Vale.

Back