• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

As he's not ever managed in that division, I'd love to know what he's going to consult on.

Best ways to tell a player he is 'triffic

Best ways to tell a player he is 'triffic

Went the other way at Blues. Told everyone they were absolutely shit and he didn't want them. Worked out well.

I don't know what he can advise on for the next three months, can't sign anyone and he doesn't do tactics.

Utterly staggering that he can find work. Bordering on criminal nepotism. Where's Yeovil found the money to create a new position just for him, I wonder?

Advising on doing interviews out the window of range rovers,dogs doing accountancy,and the pros and cons of cash in brown envelopes(allegedly) is my guess

Sky are reporting that Paul Scholes could be in line for the vacant managerial seat at Oldham Athletic.

They were being linked with Zenga the other week!

They were talking up Lambert's chances on Talksport about 20 minutes ago describing him as a 'good manager' and a 'good man'. The man himself was on the other night talking about the Scotland job. Unsurprisingly he's out in Germany at the moment studying training, losing weight and making himself look younger and fresher than when nasty Wolves kicked him out

Have you no shame Scotland?

Scottish FA performance director Malky Mackay is to take interim charge of the Scotland national team.

Former Italy boss Cesare Prandelli has expressed an interest in the Scotland job

Snakespeare (Credit to Deutsch) sacked.

If ever an appointment was obviously doomed....well it was Dean Saunders at any of his clubs, but Snakey wouldn't be far behind.

FFS....less than 24 hours after this came out as well

DMSC39aWsAAYqhW.jpg

My only concern would be Leicester sniffing around Nuno.
Then again why would he move to a bottom 3 side.

Back