• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Manager Sacked/Hired Thread 2017/18

Nuno left Porto for us. He won't be leaving us for bloody Leicester. I think he's committed to the club for as long as we'll have him (barring something like Real, Barca, City, et al).

If Leicester get someone even remotely intelligent in then they should be fine.

Nuno left Porto for us. He won't be leaving us for bloody Leicester. I think he's committed to the club for as long as we'll have him (barring something like Real, Barca, City, et al).

If Leicester get someone even remotely intelligent in then they should be fine.

This

Nuno has bought into a project not a quick buck. He could have stayed at Porto or gone somewhere bigger otherwise

Sam Allardyce linked with the USMNT job.

Dear God, no.

Sam Allardyce linked with the USMNT job.

Dear God, no.

He's 63 this week and other than the Gold Cup (which I doubt anyone cares too much about) you have practically nothing to do for four years. Would be odd if he went down that road.

tim-sherwood-leicester.jpg

Yet another manager to lose their job after playing Albion. Something spooks chairman's when they don't beat them

Do the bookies just list any manager who has managed in the PL ever? Ian Dowie, Juande Ramos, Paul Lambert and then some novelty ex players??

Bloody hell, Charlie Adam on Five Live saying that they should offer the job to Ancelotti.

Since 1999 he's managed Milan, Juventus, Chelsea, PSG, Real Madrid and Bayern. Yeah I'm sure he is itching to manage Leicester and marvel at the silky skills of Wes Morgan and Danny Simpson.

According to Talksport, there are 'very strong' rumours that Big Nige might be on his way back

Eh?

When I left work they said he was "absolutely not under consideration"

I assume talkshite are covering all their bases then

Back